3770 21 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi dji

i have noticed that my experience points and level have not been updating - please can you help to fix this issue. experience points not updating.JPG

2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bekaru MP UAV. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your experience points.  Could you please try to sync your flights and then re-login to the app so we can check if there will be changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-1-13
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 09:33
Hello and good day Bekaru MP UAV. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your experience points.  Could you please try to sync your flights and then re-login to the app so we can check if there will be changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you dji stephen - i will do a resync and do a re sign in now.
2019-1-13
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 09:33

i have done all steps suggested -  resynced - logged out and logged back in again - no change in the incorrect figures
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 1-13 09:47
Thank you dji stephen - i will do a resync and do a re sign in now.

You are welcome Bekaru MP UAV. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-1-13
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

For me this was a frequent error in syncing. Solved by re-installing and syncing always all entries. On the other hand, these XP are a rather pointless thing anyway. Because who flies just for the points?
2019-1-13
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 10:02
You are welcome Bekaru MP UAV. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

just to let you know i have done all requested by you - yet my experience points remain the same - no increase is displayed.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the update. I am sorry to know that still the experience points did not update. I will forward this thread/issue to our DJI R&D Team for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.
2019-1-13
Use props
StetsonWatkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1871611 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. I have not seen an update on my experience points in my last 3 flights or so.
2019-1-13
Use props
StetsonWatkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1871611 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. I have not seen an update on my experience points in my last 3 flights or so.
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Personally, I don't care about the experience points. LOL
2019-1-13
Use props
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

fivetonine Posted at 1-13 10:13
For me this was a frequent error in syncing. Solved by re-installing and syncing always all entries. On the other hand, these XP are a rather pointless thing anyway. Because who flies just for the points?

may indeed be pointless but because there are exist why not work properly?
2019-1-14
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

integer Posted at 1-14 01:56
may indeed be pointless but because there are exist why not work properly?

I agree with you.
2019-1-14
Use props
Chevy3717
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1438566 ft
  • >>>
United States

I found that I had multiple account by accident. One was "Logged on with Facebook", one was logged on with me email. all my actual history including drones owned was saved under the email account. Hope this helps.
2019-1-14
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

Chevy3717 Posted at 1-14 04:07
I found that I had multiple account by accident. One was "Logged on with Facebook", one was logged on with me email. all my actual history including drones owned was saved under the email account. Hope this helps.

thanks for your suggestion - unfortunately that is not the cause of my situation
2019-1-14
Use props
djiuser_2r26EEUA23Vp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165427 ft
United States

Has there been a fix for this issue yet? I've followed the steps listed above but did not fix. After reinstalling and cloud syncing it brought my level and points down to zero
2019-1-20
Use props
abraun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 870259 ft
Brazil

same issue here. sync, my flith time increase but my experience points not.
2019-7-14
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

abraun Posted at 7-14 14:17
same issue here. sync, my flith time increase but my experience points not.

had the same issue during this weekend but it seem to work now
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_El9xvBESwXnt
New

Switzerland

I am haveing the same issue. I have updated the application, logged iut and in again. Still not updating the flight level always ZERO, and one point!

I have written several time to customer support, nobody never replied.

At this point i am sure you at DJI are well informed about the issue but you are not able so solve it
2019-8-25
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_El9xvBESwXnt Posted at 8-25 09:18
I am haveing the same issue. I have updated the application, logged iut and in again. Still not updating the flight level always ZERO, and one point!

It works correctly for most of us. Did you use the GO app to upload your flight data to DJI's servers and did you register your drone(s) using the same email address you use to log on and access this forum?
2019-8-25
Use props
Dean01
First Officer
South Africa

djiuser_El9xvBESwXnt Posted at 8-25 09:18
I am haveing the same issue. I have updated the application, logged iut and in again. Still not updating the flight level always ZERO, and one point!

My experience points and level froze around 3000 km flight distance and stayed there (despite many efforts with dji to have it corrected) until i reached 4100km flight distance - now it has gone to zero

That is very dissappointing :-(
2019-8-26
Use props
Vanea_Auzeac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60853 ft

This is my points and the last flight didn't give me another point in the app
Screenshot_20190915-214446.png
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now