RC plus controller battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
master chief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

Hello all,Being new I have read a lot of material about my new p4a, especially the ac battery.  I have read nothing specifically about the rc plus controller battery.  Should it be treated the same as ac battery as far as storage and maintenance, etc?  Of course I might have just missed the information.  Thanks in advance for your help.

2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day master chief. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. The specification of the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced battery is a 6000 mAh LiPo 2S. I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to use and maintain your remote controllers battery. Thank you.

2019-1-13
Use props
master chief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 10:43
Hello and good day master chief. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. The specification of the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced battery is a 6000 mAh LiPo 2S. I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to use and maintain your remote controllers battery. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppOhVfdE3Y

Thanks DJI Stephen for your prompt reply.  Much of  the info I already knew, but nice to have additional info from expert source.  Nice video.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

master chief Posted at 1-13 11:13
Thanks DJI Stephen for your prompt reply.  Much of  the info I already knew, but nice to have additional info from expert source.  Nice video.

You are very much welcome master chief. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules