Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual Control for single P4A?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156276 ft
Ireland

I have a Phantom 4 Advanced drone, and 2 controllers owing a to crash with the first P4A that I owned.

I would like to know if there is anyway both controllers could be used to fly the same, drone, in such a way that one could over-ride the other, as in a training situation.

It seems a bit fanciful, to me but any help on how this might be done would be welcome.

2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the experience with your previous aircraft. Unfortunately, with regards to that Phantom 4 series don't support multiple remote for controlling the Aircraft.
2019-1-13
Use props
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156276 ft
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 11:28
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the experience with your previous aircraft. Unfortunately, with regards to that Phantom 4 series don't support multiple remote for controlling the Aircraft.

Thank you for the speedy reply.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Valentiaman2 Posted at 1-13 11:43
Thank you for the speedy reply.

My pleasure to help you, If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-1-13
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

You can do "Dual Control for Single Drone" thing with non-DJI Controllers and non-DJI Drones.
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules