Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S Mobile App Issues
1089 7 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Toes
lvl.1
United States

I'm having some issues with my Ronin S Mobile app.
When I try to use the Panorama mode on the app, I'm unable to set any of the parameters at the top.
The Sensor Type, Focal Length, Overlay and Delay buttons are all greyed out and unresponsive.
Everything else works just fine. I can move the gimbal via the app, when I use an IR cable, the app will trigger the shutter just fine.

I've updated to the latest firmware, and I've tried unistalling and reinstalling the app.

I've looked everywhere for some kind of fix but cannot find anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20190113-115201.png

2019-1-13
Use props
Toes
lvl.1
United States

P.S. I'm using a Google Pixel XL (1st generation)
2019-1-13
Use props
Toes
lvl.1
United States

Update: I test the app on a friend's iOS device and it worked fine. No issues.
But now I'm confused because the Google Pixel is listed as one of the Supported devices.

Is anyone else using the RoninS with Google Pixel?

2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Toes, we are so sorry for the troubles with the APP, Google Pixel is in our compatible list and it should work, this issue will be escalated to our engineers for further analysis, we will keep you updated once we hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-13
Use props
Stein Bless
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 23:18
Hi Toes, we are so sorry for the troubles with the APP, Google Pixel is in our compatible list and it should work, this issue will be escalated to our engineers for further analysis, we will keep you updated once we hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.

Well. I have a Lenovo Yoga .. the most expensive (YT3-X90L),, android 6.1- Its not compatible with the typical bull... DJI android app. How the fuck is that possible? . Also, I cant update the crap on my computer as well. Firmware! And i am a computer engineer wit 5 master degrees.
You need to do better than this.. Your manuals in basic are filled with crap. The most important is mentioned but there are many aspects that are not covered. I have S1000,  Inspire and so much more with your crap u should pay me back what i invested with you. Awake people. This isnt ok
2019-1-14
Use props
Stein Bless
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 23:18
Hi Toes, we are so sorry for the troubles with the APP, Google Pixel is in our compatible list and it should work, this issue will be escalated to our engineers for further analysis, we will keep you updated once we hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.

Well. I have a Lenovo Yoga .. the most expensive (YT3-X90L),, android 6.1- Its not compatible with the typical bull... DJI android app. How the fuck is that possible? . Also, I cant update the crap on my computer as well. Firmware! And i am a computer engineer wit 5 master degrees.
You need to do better than this.. Your manuals in basic are filled with crap. The most important is mentioned but there are many aspects that are not covered. I have S1000,  Inspire and so much more with your crap u should pay me back what i invested with you. Awake people. This isnt ok
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Toes, sorry to have kept you waiting, may I have the Android system version of your phone?
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stein Bless Posted at 1-14 08:24
Well. I have a Lenovo Yoga .. the most expensive (YT3-X90L),, android 6.1- Its not compatible with the typical bull... DJI android app. How the fuck is that possible? . Also, I cant update the crap on my computer as well. Firmware! And i am a computer engineer wit 5 master degrees.

Hi Stein, Lenovo Yoga is not in our compatible list, the compatibility cannot be fully ensured, it is recommended to use the mobile device that is in our compatible list for better performance: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads
For the firmware update, is there any error message? More details would be appreciated.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules