861 8 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Using Go4 on a new mini iPad 4 syncing the Flight Log aways fails at 95%.  Tried many times over a 2 week period at differnet times of the day.  Always the same failure at exactly 95%.  Can an admin please look into this.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Hummingbird.UAV. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue regarding the syncing your Flight Log. I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for help. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Maybe download the go app again?
2019-1-13
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Master. Posted at 1-13 13:26
Maybe download the go app again?

Same thing happens on my iPad Air, mini iPad 2 and iPhone 6.
2019-1-13
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 13:23
Hello and good day Hummingbird.UAV. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue regarding the syncing your Flight Log. I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for help. Thank you for your patience and support.

Dear Mr. DJI Stephen....

I am sorry to say that this happens regularly... it must be a problem with servers or something like that.
I tested it a week ago... removed the DJI GO (I use both apps GO and GO 4) from my iPhone... re-installed it and then I lost SEVERAL flights. I still have all flight-records on both my iPads but at the end, when I sync flights, I get the message that sync failed and that I should retry.

My upload and download through my WiFi is very STABLE and QUICK and I do not have problems with other sync processes from others...

I would very much like to ask you to take care of this problem. I already mentioned this in another thread... got some answers... but... it did not help. MAybe 2019 will be a good year to take care of products and customers...
|
Thank you... Happy New Year (for you) soon!!

(Canon)Max
2019-1-14
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

I looked around today and have seen hundreds of similar searches, posts and discussions.  I would really love for DJI to add a online logon for desktop viewing of my flight data I have uploaded to the cloud server.   This appears to be something many, many others have wanted before me.
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CanonMax Posted at 1-14 00:32
Dear Mr. DJI Stephen....

I am sorry to say that this happens regularly... it must be a problem with servers or something like that.

You are very much welcome CanonMax and thank you for the additional information you have shared with us today. I have already sent this thread/information to our DJI R&D Team. We will be sending updates as soon as we have the information from our DJI R&D Team. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-14
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-14 09:18
You are very much welcome CanonMax and thank you for the additional information you have shared with us today. I have already sent this thread/information to our DJI R&D Team. We will be sending updates as soon as we have the information from our DJI R&D Team. Thank you for your patience and support.

Check out this post where I show how to transfer flight records between iPad devices.
Flight Records to PC
2019-1-15
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 1-15 08:23
Check out this post where I show how to transfer flight records between iPad devices.
Flight Records to PC

yes... thank you... I know this works... but I really hope DJI will fix the problem also.....
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules