Solid red light
1263 2 2015-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heck.chad181
New

United States

I have a phantom 2 vision and I was flying it the other day and was hovering it about 10 feet or so off the ground and it just shut off in the air. needless to say it fell and now when I start it up, it goes through its checks then gives 2 solid red lights then after awhile it goes to slow yellow blinking. Any ideas on what's wrong with it or how to fix it? Any help appreciated.
2015-6-4
Use props
Riff Raff
lvl.2

United States

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with the Phantom 2.  Is any more information available?

I'm sure you know, blinking yellow means that the Phantom 2 is ready to fly non-GPS.  Are the S1 and S2 switches on the transmitter both in the top positions (GPS mode)?

Have you tried more than one battery?

Have you tried booting up with the S1 and S2 switches in different positions?  Do the LED's reflect the change?

You didn't mention this either way, but while trouble shooting I'd recommend booting up with the props removed until you're sure what is happening.

A thorough description of the LED's during the power up process might yield more usable information.

Good luck!
2015-6-4
Use props
Atmospherix
New

United States

I took it apart, made sure every thing was connected and did an advanced cali and it seemed to fix it. Thanks.
2015-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules