Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to publish videos on skypixel?
4900 5 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

I don't know why, but from my iphone seems not possible, I edited the footage with Premiere Pro and and then stored on my iphone gallery, but there's no way to access there via app, semms like i can publish only pictures from my gallery.
Anyone have a solution? Thank you in advance!
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TwentyThrill. Thank you for the inquiry. To upload your videos in SkyPixel . Just send your SkyPixel personal hompage link to contact@skypixel.com and ask for approval. If approved, be sure to upload your first tips within the next seven days; otherwise, the function will be closed and can never be manually unlocked again in the future. For additional reference I will post a link for the SkyPixel. Hope this can help you. Thank you for your support.

https://www.skypixel.com/?site=brandsite&from=footer
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

You can go the skypixel website on your computer and post your video.
2019-1-13
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 16:10
Hello and good day TwentyThrill. Thank you for the inquiry. To upload your videos in SkyPixel . Just send your SkyPixel personal hompage link to  and ask for approval. If approved, be sure to upload your first tips within the next seven days; otherwise, the function will be closed and can never be manually unlocked again in the future. For additional reference I will post a link for the SkyPixel. Hope this can help you. Thank you for your support.

https://www.skypixel.com/?site=brandsite&from=footer

Okay, thank you to let me know!
2019-1-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Have a try on pc or switch to desktop mode on your phone
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TwentyThrill Posted at 1-13 18:06
Okay, thank you to let me know!

You are very much welcome TwentyThrill. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules