Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles RE won't update firmware.
3668 10 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Awesomeness
lvl.1
United States

When I try to update my Goggles RE firmware v01.00.0600 -> v01.00.0700 using DJI Assistant v2.0.4, it says it succeeds, but after the goggles reboot and it rescans, Assistant still says it needs the update.  I've tried reconnecting, power off/on, restarting software, updating firmware multiple times, etc.

Any ideas?

Is there a way I can see, in the goggles, what firmware is installed?

Thanks!
2019-1-13
Use props
Awesomeness
lvl.1
United States

Still nothing?
2019-2-10
Use props
KarlW100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 552306 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue. Also tried the DJI Assistant v2.0.6 and V1.2.4 with no success.
2019-2-11
Use props
Awesomeness
lvl.1
United States

Bump for still having the problem.
2019-2-27
Use props
djiuser_ayXkdHMbeE0T
lvl.1

United States

Awesomeness Posted at 2-27 11:07
Bump for still having the problem.

I'm also having the same issue.
2019-3-24
Use props
Awesomeness
lvl.1
United States

Bump.  I just tried this again, even with the new DJI Assistant, and it still won't take the update.
2019-4-25
Use props
typxxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107014 ft
Germany

Awesomeness Posted at 2019-4-25 22:13
Bump.  I just tried this again, even with the new DJI Assistant, and it still won't take the update.

2020 and another DJI Assistant version STILL NOT ABLE TO UPGRADE

GOGGlEs RACING EDITION to that firmware even though it fools me again and again that upgrade had been successfully.

Does the programmer still get paid for such crap and DJI does not care.
Still a nightmare.
2020-7-26
Use props
Mdeblasi1991
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9183 ft
United States

I'm having this issue with three different pairs of Goggles at the moment; two original and one racing edition. I think it's a bug in multiple, if not all, DJI Assistant 2 versions. Tried updating the goggles on both Windows and Mac. Tried using the FPV Assistant 2, Mavic Assistant 2, and the standard Assistant 2. I asked the chat representative to submit a bug report, but I will attach a photo of the issue here as well.

2021-4-16
Use props
scoble08
Captain
Flight distance : 4327592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mdeblasi1991 Posted at 4-16 10:22
I'm having this issue with three different pairs of Goggles at the moment; two original and one racing edition. I think it's a bug in multiple, if not all, DJI Assistant 2 versions. Tried updating the goggles on both Windows and Mac. Tried using the FPV Assistant 2, Mavic Assistant 2, and the standard Assistant 2. I asked the chat representative to submit a bug report, but I will attach a photo of the issue here as well.

[view_image]

Try this.  It worked for my Dji Goggles RE.  Assistant 2 FPV no longer lists UPGRADE but REFRESH.
Should work for the white version too.  This is from another post on this forum

I was able to resolve the issue by first downgrading to the oldest firmware, then to the .500, .600 and then the latest. Until now the goggles were always offering and upgrade, so there is some bug in there. Now, they offer "REFRESH" and the sensitivity problem appears to be fixed !
2021-4-16
Use props
Awesomeness
lvl.1
United States

scoble08 Posted at 4-16 11:17
Try this.  It worked for my Dji Goggles RE.  Assistant 2 FPV no longer lists UPGRADE but REFRESH.
Should work for the white version too.  This is from another post on this forum

Just to update for others, I did successfully get it updated, by first downgrading to the oldest firmware, and then upgrading to the newest (1.7).
2021-9-22
Use props
delfin2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170869 ft
United States

Has anyone figured this out? I have tried:

1. Downgrading to the oldest firmware, and then upgrading to the newest (1.7) -- Did NOT work for me
2. Downgrading to the oldest firmware, then to the .500, .600 and then the latest. -- Did NOT work for me

Anyone?
2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules