New out of Box Mavic Air In New Zealand ..Fcc????
2522 4 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maximus7529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 264446 ft
New Zealand

Hi Guys and Girls

I have had a P3 Pro and also Spark ,So i am Experienced with Dji Drones and also sell them BUT
quick question?????

I just got myself a Brand New Mavic Air and unboxed yesterday to use with my Crystal sky 5.5".
Living In New Zealand we are Ce Wifi Mode so as usual i expected to see the Switch wlan settings for your Region to
show on the app when i got it going and updated my Mavic air but after finishing it all and Test Flying I have
noticed I am running on FCC Mode 1-11 channel 2.4ghz not CE 1-13 2.4GHZ...

Not Complaining because I am aware FCC gives me a Cleaner more powerful reception but It Is to weird that when i shut
everything down and restart I do not get the Prompt to Switch wlan settings for accordance with your local regulations
If anyone knows why this Is please can you let me know i am just curious but in the meantime i will carry on flying in FCC ...

Thanks Heaps

Craig

2019-1-13
Use props
Maximus7529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 264446 ft
New Zealand

Any Help Here Anyone ,I also noticed Running the Air with my Galaxy A8 still no Switch Wlan Box comes up so It seems I am fully stuck on FCC which I know Is a good thing for meliving in a CE country. I just want to know why this has happened
2019-1-15
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I'm on my 2nd Air and 2nd Mavic Pro, four DJI's in total in Wellington and all have been on FCC and fly as FCC should, i.e. range is never an issue here, we are lucky!
2019-1-31
Use props
djiuser_SvdF4QxbmrQR
lvl.1

New Zealand

Inquiring about the range of Mavic 2 Pro from Ferntech NZ, I received this reply:

Re: Product Enquiry: MAV2
Ferntech DJI
2/2/2021 at 10:07 AM

Good morning Dave,

Where do you read these NZ specs that it operates under CE?

The drones we sell operate under FCC in New Zealand.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards

Tom
2021-2-5
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

The Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with the CrystalSky.
2021-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules