Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P altitude is off by 15-40' every time I launch and land.
513 2 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fyrfyter
Flight distance : 412096 ft
United States

I'm hoping someone can give me some insight to what is going on.  My P4P started with the issue about a month ago.  Up until then, no problems.

I launch my drone, and record the home point.  The altitude is reading correct.  I can go up about 50', and come straight down..... and the altitude will read about 15' on the tablet, when in actuality it is only about a foot off the ground.  I can launch and do a circle approximately 200 yards out, and when I come back to land, it will read up to 40' off AGL.  (WHen it is about to touch down.).   

I've recalibrated everything, IMU, compass, vision sensors.  Different batteries, Everything.  Can I have a bad barometer within the drone?  Can they be replaced?  

Help me.  All of my saved missions are useless now with a 40 ft higher reading that what is actual.  

It'll reset to 0 once it touches the ground.  Is there a barometer that can be changed out to see if that is the problem.

Where should I go?

Les Pratt
972-743-4584

Firefigter/Paramedic
Irving, TX Station 12 C

2019-1-13
Use props
Fyrfyter
Flight distance : 412096 ft
United States

Any thoughts at all???
2019-1-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is a simple barometer, that is the limit of its accuracy. Same as in a small aircraft. There is no calibration for it.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules