!^%$@$#%!@% Mavic Air Controller
866 11 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

I am absolutley livid !!!!!

Just got my controller back after weeks away and it lasted 1 charge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it was the Dorne was LESS then 2 months old when I had to send the contoller off.

What am I to do ? Sned it off for repair yet again and wait again.. NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEARLY THE UNIT itself is faulty. I don't want it fixed. I want a replacement.

2019-1-14
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I hope a moderator comes along and offers assistance on this, I too would be a little annoyed.

Hope this is sorted very quickly for you, good luck.
2019-1-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

That was frustrating, hopefully you they give you a replacement  
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

M2Wair Posted at 1-14 03:25
I hope a moderator comes along and offers assistance on this, I too would be a little annoyed.

Hope this is sorted very quickly for you, good luck.

Hey mate,

Thanks, me too....

I actually have a 7day Island tour coming up Monday.... I did take a little insurance out, I was so tired of waiting for the MA controller I bought a secondhand as new Mavic Pro Fly More Kit just in case the MA controller did not show up in time...

I did not notice when I bought it but 2 of the batteries have started to bulge (after 20 times of recharge according to log) so I ordered an extra battery, hopefully it arrives before Monday...

Seriously I can't catch a break with this DJI stuff ! Sadly I am already heavily invested with DJI....

Before drones I have been a photographer for a long time, I use Canon, pay a premium price for their name, but it holds up and any issues I have had in over 15yrs has been my fault, not the equipment... Sadly I can't say the same for DJI...

Off my soapbox, thanks for listening hahahhaah… Got to have a sense of humour…
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

jacksonnai Posted at 1-14 04:32
That was frustrating, hopefully you they give you a replacement

Howdy,

Yes, me too, to have it come back again would not be good... It's hard here in Thailand, if I was home in Australia I know I would have been given a replacement the first time, being it was literally weeks old with not much flying time the first time it broke..
2019-1-14
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Atlas_Aus Posted at 1-14 06:53
Hey mate,

Thanks, me too....

Buddy that's seriously tough to swallow, battery issues on the new drone, that sucks, and if it was me and if I had a dog, it would have had to listen to me moan like an old lady for a month constantly without taking a breath. Hopefully the replacement arrives in time.

The bonus when the battery does arrive you'll have (fingers crossed) trouble free flights with the Pro, it's an awesome aircraft.

Enjoy your Island tour and if you can't fly, drink copious amounts of the amber nectar and suffer horrendous hangovers, that way you won't worry about not flying as you'll have something else to preoccupy your mind. (That's what I would do and have done)

2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Atlas_Aus. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the remote controller. Since this issue is persisting. Please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional help. Thank you.

2019-1-14
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-1-14
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Some people have the strangest experiences here. Hope this gets straightened out soon for you
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

M2Wair Posted at 1-14 08:15
Buddy that's seriously tough to swallow, battery issues on the new drone, that sucks, and if it was me and if I had a dog, it would have had to listen to me moan like an old lady for a month constantly without taking a breath. Hopefully the replacement arrives in time.

The bonus when the battery does arrive you'll have (fingers crossed) trouble free flights with the Pro, it's an awesome aircraft.

John,

I generally don't drink, but I may have to look at that if this keeps up from DJI...

And I guess to be fair, I am in a foreign country which has it's own issues with customer service... Many things have not worked or lasted weeks and to try and get an exchange or refund is near on impossible...

The thing about this trip is it is literally a once in a lifetime one.... Having been exposed to what drones 'could do' if they work properly is putting a damper on it if I could not fly. A we all know it gives us photographers a totally different view on things.

Sure I will have my DLSR with me and that I know will work well. As I said luckily I did get the MP and I will need to learn how to fly it and use the settings etc.   All good.
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Brett Brandon Posted at 1-14 09:36
The BOT strikes again...

Howdy,

Have not heard that term for years... All makes sense now why they have all similar lines
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

BobB Posted at 1-14 09:45
Some people have the strangest experiences here. Hope this gets straightened out soon for you

Hey mate,

Yes we do... And it seems when it comes to electronics of any particular field I am tested more than most... Or it could be I am just a Klutz
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules