Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air - Monuments of Stone
1421 19 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LaurenOE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 969452 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic Air...still my favorite travel drone.

Enjoy.

Lauren
2019-1-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-14
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 1-14 06:08
Very nice. Thanks for sharing

Thanks! ;)
2019-1-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome and keep them coming
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

Very beautiful. Well flown and edited. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-14
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Atlas_Aus Posted at 1-14 07:30
Very beautiful. Well flown and edited. Thanks for sharing

Thanks! If you peek around my Vimeo channel...that sort of video/genre is my personal favorite.
2019-1-14
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

LaurenOE Posted at 1-14 07:32
Thanks! If you peek around my Vimeo channel...that sort of video/genre is my personal favorite.

Hey mate,

I have only seen vimeo videos a couple of times.. Is there a reason you use them instead of YouTube ? Just curious
2019-1-14
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is really well done! The fog creates the  perfect atmosphere for the ruined castles.
2019-1-14
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Atlas_Aus Posted at 1-14 20:57
Hey mate,

I have only seen vimeo videos a couple of times.. Is there a reason you use them instead of YouTube ? Just curious

Good question. Think of YouTube as "Facebook" and Vimeo as "LinkedIn".

There are differences, one of which is I pay for my Vimeo account for advanced functionality and no ads appear in my videos. The ability to change a video in Vimeo without changing the URL is a big one. There are often times that I change an edit, and its nice to keep links the same. The display quality is much better in Vimeo.

From an artistic point of view, I don't post videos for "likes" or advertisement revenue. I post videos on my channel that *I* like, and for others to see. I am not chasing a subscriber count or like count.

Sure, some of my work that I do for work is on my Vimeo channel, but for the most part, its my personal way of showing the world my little parts of the world.
2019-1-15
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Illuminations Posted at 1-14 21:17
This is really well done! The fog creates the  perfect atmosphere for the ruined castles.

Thanks! The fog was just thick enough and thin enough to fly in. Usually I fly with an ND4, but I had to take it off to get good exposure quality in many of the videos. Scotland in January is going to be raining and foggy and cold...and why I go there that time of the year.
2019-1-15
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

LaurenOE Posted at 1-15 02:07
Good question. Think of YouTube as "Facebook" and Vimeo as "LinkedIn".

There are differences, one of which is I pay for my Vimeo account for advanced functionality and no ads appear in my videos. The ability to change a video in Vimeo without changing the URL is a big one. There are often times that I change an edit, and its nice to keep links the same. The display quality is much better in Vimeo.

Hey mate,

Thanks for reply. That makes sense... I am new to posting videos especially and like you do it for my own enjoyment.

Happy flying
2019-1-15
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Captain
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Nicely done, thanks for sharing
2019-1-15
Use props
Steeve Labrie
First Officer
Flight distance : 455919 ft
Canada

Great artistic job!
I like it!
2019-1-15
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the thanks! ;)
2019-1-15
Use props
Flyingcougar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Enjoy it I did! Beautifully captured and oh so much history, if only those stones could talk.
2019-1-15
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Flyingcougar Posted at 1-15 09:25
Enjoy it I did! Beautifully captured and oh so much history, if only those stones could talk.

Thanks! I tend to fly these kind of flights for myself knowing not many people will like them - or understand the history. The Stone Circles...the rectangular burial space...the alignment on a forgotten moor. The real history is so much more! I love talking to people about these adventures too! Many times it requires a hike or some real Googling to find the locations! Thanks again!
2019-1-15
Use props
BHProductions
Captain
Flight distance : 43018593 ft
United States

Nice flying! Great choice of music for the subject.
2019-1-15
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BHProductions Posted at 1-15 09:41
Nice flying!  Great choice of music for the subject.
Thanks! The music is from Audio Jungle - Fallen - https://audiojungle.net/item/fallen/21188668 I like to find music that no one else has. I try not to copy. ;) I create an edit that follows from the music. Sometimes I shoot *to* the music, sometimes I choose the music to the footage or mood. I always try and create something unique to me. I never want to be a Bloom (who I know) or Casey N.
2019-1-15
Use props
Sky Carrier
Captain
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft