Switch WLAN setting
1105 5 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david HK
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I just bought a Care-swapped spark (together with the seller) from DJI shop, during the activation steps, I clicked the simulation button by mistake, then I got the Switch WLAN setting, with one OK button, no cancel button, as soon as I clicked OK, the AC and RC are disconnected. Now every time I power on the AC,RC, Go 4 app, I get them same Switch WLAN setting prompt in the app, and the only choice is click OK, the AC &RC disconnected. So basically I can't fly this spark. Note I connect my mobile to RC via OTG cable. Mobile is Nokia 7Plus, running Android 9.0
Anyone seen this problem before?
Screenshot_20190114-213829.png
2019-1-14
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Can you connect to a computer and complete the activation process.
2019-1-14
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Downgrade the App to 4.1.15  or 4.2.21 (apkmirror) and try again
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day david HK. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the  DJI Spark using your Nokia 7 Plus device. Have you tried to use a different mobile device that is recommended for your DJI Spark? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using  Nokia 7 Plus. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Spark. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Nokia 7 Plus will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-1-14
Use props
david HK
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Ram-UK Posted at 1-14 09:07
Can you connect to a computer and complete the activation process.

I'm new to dji, how to activate via a PC? Do I need to install anything or just plug to the USB port ?
2019-1-14
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

david HK Posted at 1-14 16:20
I'm new to dji, how to activate via a PC? Do I need to install anything or just plug to the USB port ?

Yes, DJI Assistant 2 for Windows or Mac follow the link below:

DJI Assistant 2
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules