Polares Filters do not fit Mavic 2 Pro
751 3 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
royceahr
New

United States

I recently got the Mavic 2 Pro and it came with a set of filters from Polares.  The problem I am having is they do not lock into place.  I apply a slight down pressure and twist but the filter only rotates part way then does not lock into place.  I contacted the seller who sent another set of filters but the new set has the same problem therefore I am thinking either the filter manufacturing process is faulty or I have a problem with my filter mount on the Mavic 2 Pro.  Question 1) has anyone else had problems mounting filters?  2) Has anyone purchased Polares filters and if so did you get them to work on your Mavic 2 Pro?

I would like to hook up with someone in the Seattle area who has a Mavic 2 Pro so I can try installing these filters on another device to see if the problem follows the filters or if the problem is with my Mavic
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day royceahr. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the ND filters that you have received with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance and the usage of the drone when in use. For additional reference I will post a link where you ca find the DN Filter for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=0

2019-1-14
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-15
Use props
QUBO1234
lvl.2
United States

I have the same problem with Polares filters.   They were included in a bundle for the MP2 and helped tilt me towards that bundle -- however they don't fit and can get locked in place at an odd angle that wreak havoc on the drone if you attempt to fly.   I tried filing down the tabs that I thought were causing the interference, but that did not help.   

Buyer Beware.   Do not purchase Polares.     Note that they are NOT PolarPro.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules