Gimbal Issues ?!?!?!?
998 4 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffDATX
New
United States

Hi All,

I was flying the drone and noticed that the camera became unresponsive, I still get a great video feed but the camera points forward and slightly up and does nothing else.  I have tried updating the firmware/downgrading the firmware, restarts, and reset to factory with no success.  When turnd off if does the normal flip down but for some reason when on it remains completely unresponsive.  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.  I know others have posted about this but its seems like most of theirs pointed down, mine is definitely centered and up.  Thanks yall!

Jeff
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that just to clarify may I ask have you tried to calibrate the gimbal camera?
2019-1-14
Use props
JeffDATX
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 15:36
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that just to clarify may I ask have you tried to calibrate the gimbal camera?

Hi Gamora,

Through the remote I have done the gimbal recalibration and it processes to 100% but doesn’t change the gimbal, it also doesn’t move during the process.  I have also done the drone calibration with the laptop and still no response from the gimble.  Is there something else I should check or do?
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JeffDATX Posted at 1-14 20:36
Hi Gamora,

Through the remote I have done the gimbal recalibration and it processes to 100% but doesn’t change the gimbal, it also doesn’t move during the process.  I have also done the drone calibration with the laptop and still no response from the gimble.  Is there something else I should check or do?

I'm sorry to hear that. If that the case. Unfortunately what I can only suggest is send it into the facility for further checking of the issue, you may go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and you can contact one of our support channels in order to guide you on what you'll need to do.
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JeffDATX Posted at 1-14 20:36
Hi Gamora,

I'm sorry to hear that. If that the case. Unfortunately what I can only suggest is send it into the facility for further checking of the issue, you may go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and you can contact one of our support channels in order to guide you on what you'll need to do.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules