Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Support fast replacement of gimbal lock
748 2 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
master chief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

Hello everybody, I want to relate how helpful DJI Support has been in my first (hopefully last) interaction with them.  I broke my gimbal lock even though I tried to be extremely careful since I had read about it's tendency to break.  My P4A is only a month old.  I notified DJI Support and after sending a picture, I received an email stating that the case was in progress.  I received a new gimbal lock today.  Great Support.  Now, does anyone have advice about preventing the gimbal from breaking.  I  have been as gentle as reasonably possible and still broke the gimbal.  I appreciate any help.  Again, thanks DJI  Support for the great support.
2019-1-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They are notorious for easily breaking.
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi master chief, glad to know you have received the Gimbal Clamp quickly and smoothly, thanks for sharing and your kind words about our customer service. Please try to avoid pulling out the clamps hardly like pressing on the arm beam with the thumb, and then pull out the clamp with the index finger hardly. The clamp needs to be take off gently, hope you enjoy flying.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules