Spark distance
888 7 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LLNtf9aWJvsd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149993 ft
United States

What is the best flight mode and srttings for distance without disconnect?  Mine always disconnect at little over 100ft
2019-1-14
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you not have the Spark remote controller? You should reach at least 1/3 of mile before experiencing any disconnect?
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear that. With regards to that concern may sure when you flying your Aircraft make sure you are in an open area, then make sure you are away from any interference. may I clarify if you are using a remote controller?
2019-1-15
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Remote plus FCC mode
Should give you good range
2019-1-15
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Good comments and I’ll add the more interference there is in the area, the shorter your distance will be.
2019-1-16
Use props
Tyredecals.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

i get 250m on the phones wifi (yes, thats 250m, without the controller or any boosters).

2019-1-17
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I never tried it without the remote.
2019-1-17
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

There is no real "how far does radio work" answer.  Every radio environment is different.  And they change from moment to moment.  Especially since the Spark is just using simple WiFi comm protocols.   If there is a lot of routers and blue tooth using people in the area, you will have very little range.

I think my GoPro has WiFi and Bluetooth transmitters on it.  The Spark starts giving me interferrence warnings if the GoPro is on.

2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules