#Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019 Competition Selection 1!
43588 17 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

*Click to the detail page↑
No expectations but really have a passion for what I have been doing the last three years.  With the proper tools with any task, there is nothing that cannot be achieved and DJI have allowed my hidden creative ambition to be revealed each time I take to the sky.
I am entering a video that chronicles my year in Puerto Rico and hope you enjoy it as much as I droning the island.
Photographer: Stevesobrado

For years I had been envious of the exploits of drone pilots - I watched daring videos, kept up with all the latest tech news surrounding them, and several times came within a hairs breadth of ordering one. However, every time I was overcome with the fear of purchasing such an expensive piece of kit only to crash it headlong into a tree on its maiden flight. It wasn't untill the DJI Spark came along offering decent image quality at an affordable price point that I was finally able to fulfill my dream of taking to the skies.
Photographer: Illuminations

I beginned drone piloting and video making this year, with a Mavic Air and without any experience. My first videos were very naïf, but I'm very proud of my growth and I'd like to keep progressing that way next year. My only regret is that I could apply more on photography and video making study; a first good point for 2019 good intentions list!
Photographer: ParideM

2018 was an amazing year for us. We made a difficult decision which changed our lives and filled it with adventure, beauty and unexpected challenges.  Everyone has choices in their life which will either lead them closer to a life of happiness or further away leaving them only with dreams of what might have been.  In 2018 we chose to get closer to our dreams, what do you choose?
Photographer: AdventureCamp

Quickly traveling forward into the future whilst having the only the rearview mirror called “history” to navigate.
Photographer: LUX.aerial

2018 just walked away so quickly, I have been traveling a lot in the past year and always carry my Mavic with me. I went on a trip to the beautiful paradise——Hawaii! There is so much to tell how amazing this place is, so I pressed my all my shoots into this three minutes length short video, enjoy!
Photographer: 天空之城Alex Hu

My year whit Mavic pro 9 minutes of video of 20 places i have visit, so please enjoy and turn up the volume on your speakers
Photographer: Esk534

My first year-end compilation video, mostly taken in Hong Kong & some footage from Taiwan & Singapore! Wish you all a happy new year, fly more & take more spectacular shots in 2019!
Photographer: LKHPhotography

Click to know more about the competition. >#Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019# Competition!!!
Come to Share your story Now!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2019-1-15
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Norway

S P E C T A C U L A R !!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL
Alex
airbutterflydrone.com
2019-1-15
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

Much thanks and many congrads, friends! I’m grateful to have made new connections & friends here on DJI’s forum, and look forward to making many more. Wishing y’all the best in this new year.
2019-1-16
Use props
dadams69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1509150 ft

United States

AWESOME!!!
2019-1-17
Use props
djiuser_15B05Y3kk29T
New

Pakistan

Just one word WOW.
2019-1-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing works!
2019-1-17
Use props
djiuser_j9vZ7otZR5gg
New

United States

Great work guys! Hope I can find my lost Mavic Air!
2019-1-21
Use props
VigilanteDrones
First Officer
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great work everyone!
2019-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats to the winners
2019-1-23
Use props
SubPerfect
lvl.1
United States

Breathtaking, congrats to all the winners!
2019-1-23
Use props
nicfaust
New

Ukraine

Hi everyone! I am a new here. Buy the way great job guys, thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
nicfaust
New

Ukraine

nicfaust Posted at 1-24 07:06
Hi everyone! I am a new here. Buy the way great job guys, thank you.

Thanks
2019-1-25
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
United States

This is really cool! I just bought my first DJI a few weeks ago. Been flying quadcopters for quite some time, but just now getting into photography. Needed a hobby that would get me outside. I spend way too much time on a computer at work.
2019-1-28
Use props
Flora47
New

Bangladesh

Unfortunate, I missed that...
2019-1-31
Use props
Liam28
lvl.1

Australia

Breathtaking. These are great videos and photos. I wish you further creative success!
2019-2-11
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing works! Outstanding entries!
2019-2-16
Use props
GoldenSun2
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland