1315 5 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Hey there,

Thank you in advance for checking out my post and any information you may have.  

I purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom the other day for an employee to use on a jobsite.  Usually I'm the one in charge of setting up everything and making sure it works.  Since he was on location far from me, he had to do it.  

He flew the drone and took pictures and video.  Went back to his computer and the only things that showed up on the MicroSD card were a GIS folder (with a DJI GIS file), empty IDX folder, and an empty THM folder.  

Where is the footage?

Thank you again for any help!

- Jason
2019-1-15
Use props
Bart B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 878852 ft
United States

Could it be on the internal storage of the drone? I believe by default it goes to the drone until you change it in the settings.
2019-1-15
Use props
Steeve Labrie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 455919 ft
Canada

Do you have it on your phone or tablet ?
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that may ask have you try to connect the Aircraft to PC/Laptop and check the internal storage of the Aircraft. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-1-15
Use props
fansdbb77e30
lvl.1
United States

My footage was located in the DCIM\100MEDIA subfolder on my SD card (Mavic Air) . Hope that helps
2019-1-26
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Thanks everybody.  It saved on the internal storage.  Didn't even realize it existed.  Thanks for the help!
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules