DJI Care
872 4 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed Cavallero
lvl.4
United States

I purchased a renew of DJI Repair #0018601729110 but have no confermation. I keep getting emails that my old one is expireing and need to renew which I already did.  Ed
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ed, sorry for the inconvenience, could you please PM me the serial number of your drone so that we can check more details for further support? Thank you in advance.
2019-1-15
Use props
peter tormey
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi where is the option to renew the DJI refresh as mine is out in a month. Thanks
2019-4-7
Use props
Juani1
lvl.1
Argentina

Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196
2019-4-7
Use props
Easy Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

Juani1 Posted at 4-7 13:25
Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196

No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules