Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji assistant 2 for Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro
1422 4 1-15 10:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
balans007
lvl.3
United States

I just checked to see if the DJI Assistant 2 software for my Mavic Pro had been upgraded.  I searched "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic" and found Windows V2.0.0 dated 2018-08-23.  This version of DJI Assistant 2 was newer than what I have so I thought it was an upgrade.  However on the same DJI download page I noticed  the download for "DJI Assistant 2".  When I selected it, to my surprise, there was DJI Assistant 2 (Updates discontinued) Windows V1.2.4 2018-05-16 which is exactly the software that I have on my computer.  

Can someone from DJI providde information as to which DJI Assistant 2 is thre correct software to use with the DJI Mavic Pro?

Also let the owners of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Magic 2 Zoom know which DJI Assistant 2 is the correct software for them to use?

Thank you

Boyd from Pennsylvania
1-15 10:03
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You can download the latest DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic v2.0.6 (For Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom) here on this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads. For Mavic Pro DJI Assistant, you can get the latest version of DJI Assistant here: https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads. Should you have further question, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

1-18 15:48
Use props
Antonfo
lvl.1

South Africa

I downloaded Assistant 2 v1.2.4 (zip and exe4) to both my laptops on which I have administrator's rights, but get the same error on each occasion.

A lengthy support session with Microsoft could not resolve the issue.
Any assistance will be appreciated!
3-19 22:37
Use props
Antonfo
lvl.1

South Africa

I downloaded Assistant 2 v1.2.4 (both the zip and exe files, but can't install either on either of my laptops.. Even a lengthy support session with MS didn't bear any fruit.
I have administrator's rights on both laptops.

Your assistance will be appreciated
3-20 02:03
Use props
MoonKid
New

Germany

Any progress here?
6-7 04:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules