Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal flashes one red light then resets drone
2216 2 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aero Recon Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8661 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

My Phantom 3 standard powers up fine but the gimbal stays limp and shows no camera feed. I noticed something odd, the light on the gimbal board flashes one red light every 10 seconds (there is no light for 10 seconds) and right before the red light comes on the front red lights of the drone blink off and then on. This seems like a system reset but the aircraft makes no start up noise and it does not lose connection with the controller. Additionally I get no connection on the app except for the brief second the red light on the gimbal comes on.
My Troubleshoot :
I have tried flashing the firmware with an SD card. The green and red light start to flash but after 10 seconds it stops, which is when the red light on the drone turns off and on. So Fw flashing with an SD card can't work.
I have replaced the camera on the drone with a known working camera and everything works just fine with picture and connection to the app.I have placed the bad camera unto a working drone and it causes the drone to function abnormally as mentioned above . So it's safe to say the issue is with the original camera, more specifically the gimbal main control board.

Please help me solve this issue, I actually have 2 cameras doing this. When the first one happen I simply replaced it but now the second one is doing the same thing. I will not replace it because I have a PH4 that works fine but I'd like to repair these because I use them to train newbies.

I will post a video of this issue asap
2019-1-15
Use props
Aero Recon Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8661 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

2019-1-15
Use props
djiuser_jzAm3LcDszkw
New

United States

Aero Recon Productions Posted at 2019-1-15 13:55
Link to the video of this issue

Mine is doing the same thing yours is doing how did you fix it and how should I fix mine
2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules