Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI's Mic Adaptor for OSMO Pocket Review / Test
1091 7 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FanOfFlight
First Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

For those of you wanting to see the DJI version tested..  Looks liek it will plug into the bottom of the unit, didnt seem obviose if it was stereo, but maybe someone else will notice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye752Q18xpk
2019-1-15
Use props
FanOfFlight
First Officer
Canada

2019-1-15
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FanOfFlight. Thank you for sharing this video with us. Great video and thank you for your support.
2019-1-17
Use props
FanOfFlight
First Officer
Canada

davidmartingraf Posted at 1-17 10:21
Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!

No Problem....  will all the speculation and weird testing people are doing to try and get a Mic connected today, I thought this would give them some hope its close....

The Mic is not terrible, but this will be a big improvement.  I am hoping they can support  a wireless version with that wireless base maybe?  that would be nice too....
2019-1-17
Use props
Mr Sepo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I am keen to find out how over priced the adapter will be.  Of course I will have to get one.  
2019-1-17
Use props
FanOfFlight
First Officer
Canada

Mr Sepo Posted at 1-17 21:23
I am keen to find out how over priced the adapter will be.  Of course I will have to get one.

I think it will either 19 or 29 bucks,   29 is too too much for sure, 19 as a stand alone is not the end of the world;

I'm not buying any add ons until the Mic adaptor is available.  I also don't want the bundle with a 32GB SD card, why would DJI do that, waste to include that card!  I use 128GB in everything I own as those SD cards are too small and easy to loose when swapping them.

But for the Mic,  No bundle is complete with out the Mic Adaptor,  I hope they get that out soon.
2019-1-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

FanOfFlight Posted at 1-17 15:05
No Problem....  will all the speculation and weird testing people are doing to try and get a Mic connected today, I thought this would give them some hope its close....

The Mic is not terrible, but this will be a big improvement.  I am hoping they can support  a wireless version with that wireless base maybe?  that would be nice too....

I think the product is well designed and features are complementary for good photography. As a preconceived selfie, the biggest limiting determining factor is Osmo Pocket's wireless inability to broadcast live with or without the use of a tethered, connected smart device.

Since the Hero 7 has capability to broadcast live to Facebook and YouTube Live, until DJI releases firmware updates to accommodate this capability, GoPro will have the advantage....
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules