USA or Any Other Country Have You Thought About Being a Manned Pi...
474 10 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I'm thinking about obtaining my manned pilot license. I am 107 Cert in the USA and have always wanted to fly real airplanes but have never looked into it. My local Community College has classes so right now i am obtaining info for manned classes.

Anyone else crazy enough to put your life on the line at 80,000 feet like me lol?
2019-1-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes buddy I have. The instructor where I took my 107 suggested I look into it.

As mention before I have a few wings credits.
2019-1-15
Use props
Drameee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

I do not, but that sounds cool!
2019-1-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

oh how I wish I was young again!  Bob if you have a few more years ahead of you then go for it!  I can only imagine the beauty of flying. the closest that I will ever get that feeling is flying my drone, at 72 years of age the opportunity of flying solo amongst the clouds is out of my reach, don't allow that to happen to you Bob, go for it!
2019-1-16
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Yep i am to old for this too. But You are brave BobB and let your dreams come true
2019-1-16
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I contacted a flight instructor about taking classes and getting a helicopter license, he said that if I had a few thousand dollars he would teach me.  Then, he said that if I had two hundred dollars that I would give up for a nice ride in an Enstrom helicopter.  I took my time thinking, then he said, "If you are not sure, don't take the ride, because once you take the ride you will fall in love with it and have to get your license."  Well . . . I didn't, but as it turned out in my case, it was the right decision because, I would have only been able to fly a few years, the eyes are going, but still plenty good to fly a drone  If you can afford it, in money and time, it is work, as the others have said GO FOR IT
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BobB. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. I hope you'll get the best information from our valued DJI members and customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-17
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

The guys from remotepilot101 sent me an email about manned flight. Has a video and a free book offer and i pay shipping so i am waiting on the book now. ah well no biggie if i don't care for it i will give it to my wife's great nephews  lol
2019-1-17
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 1-15 18:24
Yes buddy I have. The instructor where I took my 107 suggested I look into it.

As mention before I have a few wings credits.

ya i got to fly in a Cessna 4 seater and the pilot had me ride in front on the right side like a USA car. Went up twice with this guy and it was great but never got that sort of chance again dangit
2019-1-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 1-17 15:56
ya i got to fly in a Cessna 4 seater and the pilot had me ride in front on the right side like a USA car. Went up twice with this guy and it was great but never got that sort of chance again dangit

Lucky fellow. Haven't got the chance to fly one yet. But really love the idea.
2019-1-17
Use props
TheVegeta1974
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Do what makes ya happy
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules