1641 3 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AeroMovie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I would like to use OSMO Pocket with CrystalSky with WiFi module.  The DJI Mimo App is running, unfortunately not the WiFi. What's the problem?
Why doesn't CrystalSky find OSMO Pocket in WiFi list?

2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AeroMovie. Thank you for raising this concern to us today today. The Crystalsky is not yet fully compatible with the DJI OSMO Pocket, and we recommend you to use a compatible mobile device instead, for compatibility and reliability of the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your support.

2019-1-17
Use props
AeroMovie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-17 13:21
Hello and good day AeroMovie. Thank you for raising this concern to us today today. The Crystalsky is not yet fully compatible with the DJI OSMO Pocket, and we recommend you to use a compatible mobile device instead, for compatibility and reliability of the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hello Stephen,

Really now, DJI products are not compatible with DJI products. If the development department is so big that the DJI technicians don't know what other DJI technicians are building.  Why can't I take advantage of my 2 Crystalsky UB monitors?   Now I have to work with a mobile phone display that is poor in light.  When is Crystalsky fully compatible with Crystalsky?
2019-1-18
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AeroMovie Posted at 1-18 00:38
Hello Stephen,

Really now, DJI products are not compatible with DJI products. If the development department is so big that the DJI technicians don't know what other DJI technicians are building.  Why can't I take advantage of my 2 Crystalsky UB monitors?   Now I have to work with a mobile phone display that is poor in light.  When is Crystalsky fully compatible with Crystalsky?

Hi, unfortunately you are right. How can you expect DJI products to work with other DJI products? You must be out of your mind
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules