Mavic pro battery light constantly on, but won't power on
2332 4 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FxzbxHVmv5MF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531273 ft
United States

So this battery had been working fine up until the other day.  I removed it from the drone after using it and connected it with the other batteries on the hub, and noticed that the lights weren't moving like it always does when charging. I left it on over night and it still only has the top green light on. I tried to power up the battery to no avail, I've put it in my drone to see if it will power on the drone which it won't so i can't even try updating it. Any ideas what i can do to remedy this? I've tried to attach a picture of the battery
15476555622601708171306697155953.jpg
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm really sorry for all the trouble. Please remove the charging hub and try to charge it on the original charger. You can also try to change power outlet so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-16
Use props
djiuser_FxzbxHVmv5MF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531273 ft
United States

Ok I have tried to charge it with original charger and left it on all night and it's still the same one light on and won't power on. Is there anything else I can do?
2019-1-19
Use props
WeCreateStories
New

Spain

Hi mate,
I have the same problem with mine. When on charge, led 1 is blinking constantly without charging, if I take it out and press twice the on the button the led 4 stays on.
Have you managed to figure it out?
Thanks
2021-5-24
Use props
WeCreateStories
New

Spain

djiuser_FxzbxHVmv5MF Posted at 2019-1-19 01:06
Ok I have tried to charge it with original charger and left it on all night and it's still the same one light on and won't power on. Is there anything else I can do?

Hi mate,
I have the same problem with mine. When on charge, led 1 is blinking constantly without charging, if I take it out and press twice the on the button the led 4 stays on.
Have you managed to figure it out?
Thanks
2021-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules