Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care refresh regional question
4874 14 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gettafeck
Ireland

Looking to buy a MA of a friend of mine. It was bought in San Francisco from DJI but he bought the DJI care warranty from the Netherlands as we live in Ireland
DJI website says:

14、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage?
No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

The Question, Am I covered with DJI care as I am living in Ireland?

Thanks
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi gettafeck, the DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. It is not recommended to purchase the DJI Care Refresh in Europe if the unit was purchased from the United States. Hope for your understanding.
2019-1-16
Use props
RSaurage
United States

Need clarification. I am in the process of purchasing a Mavic Pro from a person located in Canada where he purchased the drone and care package. He is telling me that there are 4 months left on the DJI Care contract and it is transferable to me. Now, I live in Mississippi, USA and from what I read this may not be transferable. How would this work?
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RSaurage Posted at 1-31 07:29
Need clarification. I am in the process of purchasing a Mavic Pro from a person located in Canada where he purchased the drone and care package. He is telling me that there are 4 months left on the DJI Care contract and it is transferable to me. Now, I live in Mississippi, USA and from what I read this may not be transferable. How would this work?

Hi RSaurage, just to clarify, the DJI Care Refresh service follows the drone instead of the owner. So if the drone has DJI Care Refresh, and it is within its validity period, it will be able to use the service in the corresponding service center. Thanks.
2019-1-31
Use props
djiuser_SMEhOHjhWMaZ
New

Kuwait

Hello, I am looking to purchase a DJI Mavic Mini in  Kuwait. before I do so, I just want to make sure that DJI Care Refresh is available in Kuwait.

Can someone please confirm that it is possible to purchase Care Refresh in Kuwait?

Thank you
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SMEhOHjhWMaZ Posted at 7-19 09:00
Hello, I am looking to purchase a DJI Mavic Mini in  Kuwait. before I do so, I just want to make sure that DJI Care Refresh is available in Kuwait.

Can someone please confirm that it is possible to purchase Care Refresh in Kuwait?

DJI Care Refresh and the product must be purchased from the same country or region, may we have the serial number of your drone fist?
2020-7-20
Use props
Al_al
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi,
please define "region": DJI Care Refresh and the product must be purchased from the same country or region??
My drone was bought in Poland and I would like to purchase the Care Refresh in Ireland where I live. Does Europe qualify as a Region? Can I buy the Care refresh from DJI.com/ie? I only have a few hours left to pair the drone the the care refresh...
Thanks
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Al_al Posted at 6-21 02:11
Hi,
please define "region": DJI Care Refresh and the product must be purchased from the same country or region??
My drone was bought in Poland and I would like to purchase the Care Refresh in Ireland where I live. Does Europe qualify as a Region? Can I buy the Care refresh from DJI.com/ie? I only have a few hours left to pair the drone the the care refresh...

Hi there, to ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, we recommend that you purchase DJI Care Refresh from the same country Poland.
2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu
lvl.1

Italy

I have purchased DJI Air 2S in Milan, Italy store together with the 1-year DJI Care refresh. I live in the United States and plan to be in Italy for another six week. At the store, a sale professional informed me that I could activate the DJI Care in Italy and it will cary its coverage to the United State. Could you please verify this information. I was under impression that the coverage is specific to the country you buy the product from; however, the DJI sale professional assured me otherwise. I would like to enjoy the Air 2S in Italy and in the US. The box is still unopened.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu Posted at 10-3 09:47
I have purchased DJI Air 2S in Milan, Italy store together with the 1-year DJI Care refresh. I live in the United States and plan to be in Italy for another six week. At the store, a sale professional informed me that I could activate the DJI Care in Italy and it will cary its coverage to the United State. Could you please verify this information. I was under impression that the coverage is specific to the country you buy the product from; however, the DJI sale professional assured me otherwise. I would like to enjoy the Air 2S in Italy and in the US. The box is still unopened.

Hi there, the DJI Air 2S DJI Care Refresh service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased. For more information, please refer to this website:
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq

By the way, to ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

Hope this helps. Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.

2021-10-3
Use props
djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu
lvl.1

Estonia

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-3 18:56
Hi there, the DJI Air 2S DJI Care Refresh service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased. For more information, please refer to this website:
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
[view_image]

That means to my greatest disappointment that I need to return my unopened drone back to the Milan, Italy Store because I can't use DJI Care coverage (bought on the same day with the drone) in the US.  That doesn't make sense. Why would DJI discourage travelers to use their drones internationally worry free (covered by DJI coverage)?
2021-10-4
Use props
djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu
lvl.1

Italy

djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu Posted at 10-4 04:43
That means to my greatest disappointment that I need to return my unopened drone back to the Milan, Italy Store because I can't use DJI Care coverage (bought on the same day with the drone) in the US.  That doesn't make sense. Why would DJI discourage travelers to use their drones internationally worry free (covered by DJI coverage)?

Interestingly, I got a different answer from the US based support:

ME: I have purchased DJI Air 2S in Milan, Italy store together with the 1-year DJI Care refresh. I live in the United States and plan to be in Italy for another six week. At the store, a sale professional informed me that I could activate the DJI Care in Italy and it will cary its coverage to the United State. Could you please verify this information. I was under impression that the coverage is specific to the country you buy the product from; however, the DJI sale professional assured me otherwise. I would like to enjoy the Air 2S in Italy. The box is still unopened.

Laira
Thank you for reaching out about this matter.

Laira:
Regarding with that details. The DJI care refresh will only be activated on the country where you will purchased the drone. If you purchased the drone to Italy, the DJI care will be activated to Italy. If you go back to USA, and something happened with the drone, you can claim the DJI care refresh but you need to shipped back the item to Italy so the replacement claim will be covered.
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu Posted at 10-4 05:12
[view_image]

Interestingly, I got a different answer from the US based support:

Hello, there. Sorry for any confusion. Both of the answers are correct. The only difference is that they are explaining the different points about the Care Refresh service. First, about the purchase, DJI Care Refresh, and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

Then, about the claim of service. Of course, you can enjoy your service normally in the United State. However, you can only claim the service in Italy. You need to send it back to Italy to have your service. It is not supported to claim in United State.  

If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-4
Use props
djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-4 18:22
Hello, there. Sorry for any confusion. Both of the answers are correct. The only difference is that they are explaining the different points about the Care Refresh service. First, about the purchase, DJI Care Refresh, and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
[view_image]
Then, about the claim of service. Of course, you can enjoy your service normally in the United State. However, you can only claim the service in Italy. You need to send it back to Italy to have your service. It is not supported to claim in United State.  

Thank you for clarification and confirmation!
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qi90OdrVKiYu Posted at 10-5 00:09
Thank you for clarification and confirmation!

You are most welcome. We will forward your advice to our designated department as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules