Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot bind new DJI 2.4 Controller with Lightbridge
1875 2 2014-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adrian
New

Canada

Has anyone successfully binded the new dji 2.4 controller with lightbridge on a phantom 2 with gopro ? If so can you please let me know your work flow.

My lightbridge works, I am getting image & IOS on my screen, BUT it says Controller = 0  . I have binded the controller with another phantom 2 so I know the controller works. I have upgraded the Controller, The phantom 2, Lightbridge ground & transmitter.
This is the odd part

> I push in the red LED to bind until it blinks > Turn on the controller
> the red blinking light will turn SOLID GREEN ( which means it has successfully binded )  
>  BUT the yellow lights keep flashing instead of doing rapid green

* when i plug into P2 assistant it does not recognize any information from the 2.4 controller.

2014-11-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

You do not bind the controller to the Lightbridge.  The controller is just a dumb ppm terminal.  You connect it to the Lightbridge via the trainer port.  If you are using the new controller with the trainer port in the back, then reverse the cable, black to the Tx and red to the ground unit.  That will work.  Map and calibrate your channels in LB Assistant and then do the same in your P2 Assistant.
2014-11-9
Use props
adrian
New

Canada

Thanks Tahoe, that worked!
2014-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules