Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Drone Laws June 1st 2019 in Canada
782 10 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Will_Bartlett
lvl.1
Canada

New drone laws are coming to Canada June 1st 2019. I just released a video about it with some info, as well as some of my thoughts (I don't have all the answers, as some things are still unclear to me).
You can watch it here:

2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing such an Informative video, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-1-16
Use props
flightlogicRV9
lvl.3
United States

Best synopsis we are likely to see here on the forum.  Well done!
2019-1-16
Use props
Will_Bartlett
lvl.1
Canada

flightlogicRV9 Posted at 1-16 14:02
Best synopsis we are likely to see here on the forum.  Well done!

Thank you!
2019-1-16
Use props
Will_Bartlett
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 13:55
Hi there, thank you for sharing such an Informative video, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!

No problem! Thanks for the kind words, glad to share some knowledge on the subject
2019-1-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2019-1-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum Will_Bartlett!
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You're always welcome here. As of the moment, we don't have an immediate confirmative information about this. We are still working on the compliance program for the new Canadian regulation. Please refer to press release on our official website if there is any updates. We are really thankful for your understanding and support.
2019-1-18
Use props
Will_Bartlett
lvl.1
Canada

Updated video! I contacted Transport Canada and they replied with some promising news, no specifics yet, but it's a really good sign!
2019-3-24
Use props
Will_Bartlett
lvl.1
Canada

ANOTHER UPDATE AND REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!!

9 drones from DJI are approved for advanced operations including the mid range drones like the Mavic 2, Mavic Pro and Spark! Read more about it here:

https://www.dji.com/ca/newsroom/news/dji-drones-comply-with-new-transport-canada-requirements-for-advanced-operations
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules