trying to sell
607 7 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louis the grand
lvl.2

United States

So I see that the fly more combo for the Mavic Pro is still at 1299 from DJI.  I am trying to decide if I should sell my Mavic Pro, I flew it about 4 times and just don't use it enough.  I am thinking around 900-999 range to sell.  Where would you recomend that I try to sell it?  

I don't want to give it away as it is as new as a used drone could be.

Thanks
2019-1-16
Use props
Louis the grand
lvl.2

United States

In checking through the forum I notice a DJI classified page, it is now posted.
2019-1-16
Use props
sea1111
lvl.3
United States

Louis the grand Posted at 1-16 14:28

Where did you see a DJI classified page?
2019-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

News to me have you a link.
2019-1-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

your pricing isnt ideal, i would suggest keeping it iif you feel the value is that high and just enjoying it its a fantastic aircraft or returning it to the store if you are within the return period.   or reduce your costs to be compeitive.  

but as some examples:  i could buy refurbished base mavic pro for $799 from dji directly or go to ebay and buy a "gently used" fly more kit for $500-$700.  and if i dont mind possible a few possible bangs and bruises, facebook marketplace/offerup i can grab a mavic pro locally (within 50-100 mile, common drive for me) for $350, hell i purchased 2nd mavic air (backup) on offerup for $160 just the drone and battery he found crashe din his backyard, and no one claimed it after a couple weeks.

2019-1-16
Use props
Mikem691
lvl.4
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

I agree with HereForTheBeer. I picked up the fly more refurbished and open box at microcenter for $425.00 with full warranty. Returned because the RC wouldn't connect. The switch was on wifi and the person didn't read the instructions. also got the spark fly more open box for $229.00 same store.
2019-1-16
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

please post a link to said classified
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Louis the grand. Thank you for sharing these information and for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI members and customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules