Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
issues with legalities
498 6 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos David
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4735814 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Cannot fly my DJI drone anywhere is a city come June 2019. it is a non declared drone.

This will make it useless

Illigal to use in Canada. Registration document confirms it !

2019-1-16
Use props
Carlos David
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

The P4A or any DJI from what I understand will NOT be allowed in controlled airspace. These airspaces are huge portions of land right over cities where we get allot of requests.
2019-1-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You must live in a very urban area for that to happen.
2019-1-16
Use props
Carlos David
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 1-16 14:25
You must live in a very urban area for that to happen.

It is not very at all! It is just a smaller town, but has a control zone.
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Carlos, we are really sorry that we cannot give you an immediate confirmative answer on this concern because we are still working on the compliance program for the new Canadian regulation. Please refer to press release on our official website if there is any updates. We are really thankful for your understanding and support.
2019-1-16
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 15:44
Hi Carlos, we are really sorry that we cannot give you an immediate confirmative answer on this concern because we are still working on the compliance program for the new Canadian regulation. Please refer to press release on our official website if there is any updates. We are really thankful for your understanding and support.

What am I missing about the new Canadian rules that prohibits DJI drones specifically?
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 1-16 19:27
What am I missing about the new Canadian rules that prohibits DJI drones specifically?

Thanks for your prompt reply. As mentioned on post #5, we don't have that information for now. Rest assured that we will keep you posted. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules