Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELLO DJI ? Are you there ???
815 7 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

Dear DJI,

What do I hav to do to get some help ?

I got a rpely to the email I sent support then nothing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[img=0,22]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2iMCJUW-ETG1hMQRVhoEwv9FUElYMPHD39I2UVxANXuQulKn6tk88aPgaYGU4V1iIwkdbK2hoq3-wRv7nZjzk3H1uVWOJlwz0T8Pc1uN3w=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]

Rica (DJI Support)                                                            

Jan 15, 09:01 CST            

Hi Shaughan,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support. I hope that this email finds you well.

We are sorry that you are having issues with your remote controller. Let me help you through.

I perfectly understand that the remote controller will not charge and that you have just received it from repair. For us to verify and submit a repair case, kindly provide us with your previous case number for the repair of your remote controller.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for choosing DJI and have a great day.

Warmest regards,
Rica
DJI Customer Support

This is th eonly number I could find :

I have the following number that was attached to the remote from its return :
MT6141812044539/1

How do I log a job, I am in Thailand.

Thanks,

Shaughan

2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Shaughan, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Upon checking the information you offered, we cannot find the related case number in the system, sorry about this. For the last repair, did you send the unit to DJI via the dealer? If yes, there will be case number if the dealer reported in the dealer system, please contact the dealer for double check, thank you!
2019-1-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-16 22:46
Hi Shaughan, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Upon checking the information you offered, we cannot find the related case number in the system, sorry about this. For the last repair, did you send the unit to DJI via the dealer? If yes, there will be case number if the dealer reported in the dealer system, please contact the dealer for double check, thank you!

Hi Susan,

I believe it was sent to China for repair, but again I really don't know... It's very hard being a foreigner in Thailand... I am so surprised I actually got it back...

Mavic Air number - 0K1UF5600E00M0

Controller number - 0K2CF54003GVJK

Hope this helps
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 1-16 23:10
Hi Susan,

I believe it was sent to China for repair, but again I really don't know... It's very hard being a foreigner in Thailand... I am so surprised I actually got it back...

I've checked the two SNs again, neither can be found in the repair system, sorry about this. Are you convenient to contact the dealer to get the case number? With the proper information, we can investigate the exact status and try our best to help you out. Hope for your understanding.
2019-1-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-16 23:38
I've checked the two SNs again, neither can be found in the repair system, sorry about this. Are you convenient to contact the dealer to get the case number? With the proper information, we can investigate the exact status and try our best to help you out. Hope for your understanding.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for checking. I find it odd that the MA serial number is not recognised.. I have Care Refresh and I had to register the serial number then.

I will go back to dealer here and see if I can get a case number.

Thanks,

Shaughan
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 1-17 00:48
Hi Susan,

Thanks for checking. I find it odd that the MA serial number is not recognised.. I have Care Refresh and I had to register the serial number then.

Shaughan, for the DJI Care Refresh, you can check the coverage from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
For the case number, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!
2019-1-17
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-17 19:02
Shaughan, for the DJI Care Refresh, you can check the coverage from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
For the case number, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!

Hi Susan,

Here is the info :

DJI Care Refresh
Agreement Number
Aircraft serial number
Coverage Period
Remaining times

1JGWMBKDI25XRSVN
0K1UF5600E00M0
2018/08/06 - 2019/08/05
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 1-17 21:25
Hi Susan,

Here is the info :

Sorry for the confusion. The one we mentioned here is the repair system, as we do not find any case number related to your SN. Please kindly provide us with the case number once you got from the dealer, we'll keep following up.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules