Huawei P20 can't pair with my Osmo2
807 1 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stano79
New
Malaysia

HI, my Huawei P20 cant pair with osmo2 , before that was good but not really stable. Just now i asking the detail shop he said Huawei device got a problem pair with osmo2 , for starting 3months is work , after 3 months cant support anymore.. any apps can help ??? Thanks
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Stano79. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device ( Huawei P20 ) on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using  Huawei P20. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P20 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules