Gimbal overload afer crash
792 3 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aan
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi,
i have my mavic 2 zoom crash , about 10ft that bump to the building and after the accident i always display that gimbla over load, at start up of my drone the gimbal moving it self like its callibrating like it doing in start up moving the x, y and z axis of gimbal, and i also check the ribbong cable its still fine no dammage , can some one help whats the problem? the tech said the gimbal motor its dammage, but how come its moving itself at start up if the gimbal motor is already dammage?
2019-1-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I assume you've conducted the relevant gimbal calibration and the issue persists!

Send it in for repairs, no point clutching at straws, you crashed, the gimbal is damaged don't risk the drone.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Aan, I'm really sorry to hear that. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: support@dji.com We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the crash reason and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; hence, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-1-17
Use props
Darko65
New
Flight distance : 43087 ft

Switzerland

hi, had the same with my old one mp1. replaced cable. fine.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules