Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer Service
2315 18 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidfact
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56722 ft
United States

Do DJI on purpose train their tech support to insult customers? or is just the way they do business?

the line "this is the DJI policy" is the best...they will do everything they can not to help you and on the end "sorry for inconvenience"

Try to replace malfunctioning "pumping focus" DJI Osmo Pocket...well NO...they will not. This is the policy of DJI...not to help you

So if you planning to buy DJI product. Keep this in mind....They will not replace the broken unit even if they ship it like that...you just screw.

I never experience worst customer service in my 45 years of professional work…They ship you malfunctioning unit and then refuse to replace it….DJI Policy.

2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Vidfact, kindly accept my unreserved apologies with the troubles you had recently. Kindly refer to our replacement policy here for more detailed information. I know this is something really important to you and we appreciate the feedback for us to rectify the issue, we will continuously improve focus performance of Osmo Pocket through firmware updates, it is recommended to wait for the firmware update. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your continued support.

2019-1-17
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-17 14:43
Hi Vidfact, kindly accept my unreserved apologies with the troubles you had recently. Kindly refer to our replacement policy here for more detailed information. I know this is something really important to you and we appreciate the feedback for us to rectify the issue, we will continuously improve focus performance of Osmo Pocket through firmware updates, it is recommended to wait for the firmware update. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your continued support.

First of all because I did wait for a firmware update I miss my 15 day window to replace a DJI Osmo Pocket on for one that actually works.  So I did miss the date line and now I’m stuck with the lemon. Thanks to DJI tech support. So forgive me but I’m very upset about that.
The name support mean helping,  not at all to do everything possible to misdirect problems…satisfaction of the customers should be a goal not backwards…If you send malfunctioning DJI Osmo Pocket replacement for the good one should not be a factor but not with the DJI…DJI Customer support will do all the necessary obstacles to not replece and refuse the help when the case is very clear.
Yes I can send under warranty to fix but if you send broken on the first place your standard of quality and quality control do not make me optimist…2 month from now you going to send it back to me by simply reinstalling software but unit still going to malfunction. Because is lemon.
DJI instated keep customer happy will do all think possible to make my life miserable and fight with the recognition of malfunctioning…
The DJI shield and the fact I have only for a 3 week do not mean nothing at all to a DJI. The fact DJI ask me to wait for a firmware  update so I miss the dateline do not matter…DJI will never do right think just simply replace the unit for the working one…I do not ask to get one free I paid for it..and will like to use it.
Yes I’M very disappointed ….and will do all I can to let everybody to know about it.
Richard Pabis
Florida Travel Channel.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 1-18 09:39
First of all because I did wait for a firmware update I miss my 15 day window to replace a DJI Osmo Pocket on for one that actually works.  So I did miss the date line and now I’m stuck with the lemon. Thanks to DJI tech support. So forgive me but I’m very upset about that.
The name support mean helping,  not at all to do everything possible to misdirect problems…satisfaction of the customers should be a goal not backwards…If you send malfunctioning DJI Osmo Pocket replacement for the good one should not be a factor but not with the DJI…DJI Customer support will do all the necessary obstacles to not replece and refuse the help when the case is very clear.
Yes I can send under warranty to fix but if you send broken on the first place your standard of quality and quality control do not make me optimist…2 month from now you going to send it back to me by simply reinstalling software but unit still going to malfunction. Because is lemon.

Hi Richard, we apologize to let us have this kind of feeling, but we will never refuse to help. We have double verfied with our engineers and the pumping focus is the firmware related instead of the quality or quality control, we will continuously improve it through firmware updates, appreciate your understanding.
2019-1-20
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

I have malfunctioning unit since the beginning  other customers do not so don't you think I deserve same?
January Firmer should fix it but did not ..I did buy it and wold like to use it..so the only acceptable action is to Replace Malfunctioning the unit with the working correctly unit
I do not see and reason why I should have malfunction OP and wait till you fix it in the future or perhaps will never be Fix
Not all of OP have this problem so Please replace it
Please explain why I should have Malfunctioning unit...you are clearly refuse to help.
Richard
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 1-22 08:09
I have malfunctioning unit since the beginning  other customers do not so don't you think I deserve same?
January Firmer should fix it but did not ..I did buy it and wold like to use it..so the only acceptable action is to Replace Malfunctioning the unit with the working correctly unit
I do not see and reason why I should have malfunction OP and wait till you fix it in the future or perhaps will never be Fix

Hi Richard, we will never refuse to help our customers, your case has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up and we will have someone to contact soon with the further resolution, please wait pateintly, thank you.
2019-1-23
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

Yes some one contact me and did not help..so I just wonder why ?
The Osmo Pocket is on the way to you...so please evaluate and replace the unit....AS today on the market you have people who have Focus problem and those who not  so clearly is not a software issue
After all the test I did Im convince it is a Hardware problem and only replacement will fix it
So please send me unit with out the Focusing Issue
Richard Pabis
Florida Travel Channel
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 1-29 13:46
Yes some one contact me and did not help..so I just wonder why ?
The Osmo Pocket is on the way to you...so please evaluate and replace the unit....AS today on the market you have people who have Focus problem and those who not  so clearly is not a software issue
After all the test I did Im convince it is a Hardware problem and only replacement will fix it

Hi Richard, our repqir center will take care of it when it arrives, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-29 23:16
Hi Richard, our repqir center will take care of it when it arrives, please wait patiently, thank you.

See that is the partial problem "wait patiently"  I did pay in full in October 2018 and as today January 31 I do not have working unit...replecment cold fix it quickly but unfortunately DJI think otherwise..so please do not blame me for not being Patient... If you buy it you will like to use it right? and with today changing electronic industry 2 months is a long time...Amazon delivers same day.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 1-30 09:12
See that is the partial problem "wait patiently"  I did pay in full in October 2018 and as today January 31 I do not have working unit...replecment cold fix it quickly but unfortunately DJI think otherwise..so please do not blame me for not being Patient... If you buy it you will like to use it right? and with today changing electronic industry 2 months is a long time...Amazon delivers same day.

I understand your feeling, we'll keep an eye on your case. I hope you'll receive the Osmo Pocket back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience again.
2019-1-30
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-30 20:07
I understand your feeling, we'll keep an eye on your case. I hope you'll receive the Osmo Pocket back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

I'm very concern about how long it takes to fix the problem.
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 1-31 07:31
I'm very concern about how long it takes to fix the problem.

The Osmo Pocket is on the way to us, once we receive it, the local engineers will diagnosis it and help on this asap. Hope for your patience.
2019-1-31
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-31 20:08
The Osmo Pocket is on the way to us, once we receive it, the local engineers will diagnosis it and help on this asap. Hope for your patience.

OK that sound right...I will prefer replacement for a working tested by your engineering unit///I hope you understand I lost faith in the one you send me first...It is hard to believe it was able to pass your Quality Control...It acts like was a Beta unit...
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 2-1 07:30
OK that sound right...I will prefer replacement for a working tested by your engineering unit///I hope you understand I lost faith in the one you send me first...It is hard to believe it was able to pass your Quality Control...It acts like was a Beta unit...

Hi Vidfact, apologies for the issues you had. I'm afraid we can't do that because your Osmo Pocket had already passed the replacement window. With that being said, if we found that the unit is malfunctioning, we will repair under its regular warranty. We hope for your understanding. Thank you.
2019-2-1
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-1 08:30
Hi Vidfact, apologies for the issues you had. I'm afraid we can't do that because your Osmo Pocket had already passed the replacement window. With that being said, if we found that the unit is malfunctioning, we will repair under its regular warranty. We hope for your understanding. Thank you.

Do wot ever you wish just make sure you will send it back in perfect working condition like new sinc I did not have chance to use it...all video is useless
and this is the sample
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 2-1 09:15
Do wot ever you wish just make sure you will send it back in perfect working condition like new sinc I did not have chance to use it...all video is useless
and this is the sample
Focus problem.

Hi Vidfact, as mentioned previously, the engineers have been working on optimizing the focus on the Osmo Pocket. With the latest firmware, the focus function has been optmized. opf.png
2019-2-1
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-1 22:27
Hi Vidfact, as mentioned previously, the engineers have been working on optimizing the focus on the Osmo Pocket. With the latest firmware, the focus function has been optmized.[view_image]

You also fix focus in January 12 Firmware but my unit did not got any better so perchaps this one works but I wand make sure will work like advertise and wold like to receive unit with out any focus problems.
Thanks a lot
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vidfact Posted at 2-4 17:16
You also fix focus in January 12 Firmware but my unit did not got any better so perchaps this one works but I wand make sure will work like advertise and wold like to receive unit with out any focus problems.
Thanks a lot

Hi Vidfact, sorry to read that. But don't worry, I will make sure that is this will be forwarded and making sure that the Osmo Pocket will work without the focus issues before shipping back. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-5
Use props
Vidfact
lvl.3
United States

Thank You that is all I want...
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules