Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2.7 K resolution
2422 4 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kamel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2116 ft
Oman

Hi, everyone on the DJI forum
I bought an Osmo Pocket recently. Can we hope for a 2.7 K video resolution option in the coming firmware updates?
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kamel. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this inquiry. For the latest news and updates with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website for more details. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-17
Use props
xXLXx
lvl.1
Philippines

I absolutely agree with you Kamel. This is one of feature that should be in a travel camera. 4k takes too much space but 1080 is too pixelated on my pc, or even for my eyes.
Also we need a higher resolution with face tracking
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

xXLXx Posted at 2-23 21:05
I absolutely agree with you Kamel. This is one of feature that should be in a travel camera. 4k takes too much space but 1080 is too pixelated on my pc, or even for my eyes.
Also we need a higher resolution with face tracking

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to our Osmo Pocket. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward to our designated department to see what we could do to make it possible in the future. We do appreciate your understanding in regards to this limitation. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-24
Use props
Roytala
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2228 ft
United States

I agree Kamel, if the Mavic pro uses the same camera, why did dji skip the 2.7k res. on the osmo pocket. At present, I think the 2.7k res.  is the most useful and convenient since there’s still a lot who doesn’t support 4k specially for social media.
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules