Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activating Problem / No possibility to activate
3329 19 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RainerZufall94
lvl.1
Germany

Hello together,

i recived today my new Osmo Pocket. I started it and it worked from start up without any notice about the activation.

Is it possible that the Pocket was activated befor? Is ist possibel to "deactivate" the Osmo so i can activate it on my account?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Patrick
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Patrick, sorry for the difficulties on activating the Osmo Pocket, maybe the device didn't connect to the mobile phone successfully, please unplug the phone adaptor and try again. If there is no luck, could you please PM me the serial number for your Osmo Pocket and the model of your mobile phone? Thank you in advance.
2019-1-17
Use props
RainerZufall94
lvl.1
Germany

Thank you for your fast reply. I tried it multiple Times but i Never got the possibility to activate the Pocket on my Account. I will send  you the Information in a few Minuten ☺️ Thanks
2019-1-17
Use props
RainerZufall94
lvl.1
Germany

RainerZufall94 Posted at 1-17 23:03
Thank you for your fast reply. I tried it multiple Times but i Never got the possibility to activate the Pocket on my Account. I will send  you the Information in a few Minuten ☺️ Thanks

I have to say too that together with the phone I could use all features without any problems. So I think the phone connector should be fine.
2019-1-17
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-17 20:09
Hi Patrick, sorry for the difficulties on activating the Osmo Pocket, maybe the device didn't connect to the mobile phone successfully, please unplug the phone adaptor and try again. If there is no luck, could you please PM me the serial number for your Osmo Pocket and the model of your mobile phone? Thank you in advance.

Hi, I have my osmo pocket on dec 22 and used it when we went on vacation this January and everything went well. But tonight, when I tried to use it the display show the language, so I chose English and it says  “unauthorized device with no serial number “...I hooked up my iPhone 6plus and it connected to the pocket but when I press the button to take video or photo, it won’t let me...what’s wrong with my pocket and what should I do to fix it. I know I registered it coz I was able to use it already...pls help.  
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RainerZufall94 Posted at 1-17 23:03
Thank you for your fast reply. I tried it multiple Times but i Never got the possibility to activate the Pocket on my Account. I will send  you the Information in a few Minuten ☺️ Thanks

I have received your PM and replied, please check, thanks.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8e6d46a9 Posted at 1-18 00:19
Hi, I have my osmo pocket on dec 22 and used it when we went on vacation this January and everything went well. But tonight, when I tried to use it the display show the language, so I chose English and it says  “unauthorized device with no serial number “...I hooked up my iPhone 6plus and it connected to the pocket but when I press the button to take video or photo, it won’t let me...what’s wrong with my pocket and what should I do to fix it. I know I registered it coz I was able to use it already...pls help.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with Osmo Pocket, if the error persists, it is recommended to send in the device to our repair center for further evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance, thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 04:59
Hi there, sorry for the troubles with Osmo Pocket, if the error persists, it is recommended to send in the device to our repair center for further evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance, thank you.

I chatted today with the online support but they can’t give me a direct solution to the problem. They said the engineers will look into it and will come back to me but no email response from them yet..really want it fixed so I can use it soon.
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8e6d46a9 Posted at 1-19 01:06
I chatted today with the online support but they can’t give me a direct solution to the problem. They said the engineers will look into it and will come back to me but no email response from them yet..really want it fixed so I can use it soon.

Your device is recommended to be sent in, could you please PM me your email account which you are used to contact our online chat support team? We will inform the team to arrange the repair service as soon as possible.
2019-1-19
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

My email add is jerrydelros@icloud.com
2019-1-19
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

fans8e6d46a9 Posted at 1-19 08:08

How and where I can send back the pocket? Do I have to pay shipping for it?
2019-1-19
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

fans8e6d46a9 Posted at 1-19 08:08

How and where I can send back the pocket? Do I have to pay shipping for it?
2019-1-19
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-19 01:31
Your device is recommended to be sent in, could you please PM me your email account which you are used to contact our online chat support team? We will inform the team to arrange the repair service as soon as possible.

How and where I can return it? Do I have to pay shipping?
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8e6d46a9 Posted at 1-19 08:17
How and where I can return it? Do I have to pay shipping?

Hi there. May I know where did you purchase your Osmo Pocket? If it's purchased from our website, you may contact our support for a further help http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
fans8e6d46a9
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-20 10:55
Hi there. May I know where did you purchase your Osmo Pocket? If it's purchased from our website, you may contact our support for a further help http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you.

I did purchase it on your website...I might go the dji retailer here in Ontario,canada
2019-1-21
Use props
9adamholl
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I have had the same problem with my Osmo pocket. I recorded video on it today with no problem. Then this evening it will give me the same message after having me select a language "unauthorized device with no serial number" It communicates with my phone (iPhone X) by showing what is in the field of view on the screen, but will not allow for any pictures or videos to be taken.
2019-1-24
Use props
Hilmy Ismail (HI)
lvl.1

I had the same problem today. Receiving a message that it is an unauthorised device and  there is no device number
Can someone please help?
2019-10-12
Use props
djiuser_rEv3xti7pEze
New
Malaysia

Hi.i get some issue with my osmo pocket.it say unauthorized device with no serial number.can you fix to me?
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_rEv3xti7pEze
New
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-1-18 04:57
I have received your PM and replied, please check, thanks.

I got some issue also with my osmo pocket.it say unauthorized device with no serial number.please help me because i got my work to do.
2020-9-1
Use props
chuerter18
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I purchased an Osmo Action for approximately $400 over a year ago. I used it only a few times, but now I am getting a message saying "Unauthorized device with no serial number". I tried updating firmware to latest version and it was upgraded successfully, but I am still getting the same error message.  I sent it for repair, but they wanted to charge me over $200 to fix it!! That's crazy, especially since I know this is a known issue with many of the Osmo cameras. Is there anything you can do to help me?  That won't cost me almost the same as buying a new camera???
2020-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules