Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A quick tour of my property
475 9 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spandit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

Tried making this with DJI Go 4 but it kept stalling at 97% so used iMovie instead (hence the horrible music). The larger pond is fairly new which is why it hasn't cleared yet - wish I'd taken more footage with the light reflecting off the water. The trees don't look their best at the moment but I've planted about 2,500 of them. The video clips are sped up otherwise it would be a longer and more tedious experience. Quite often get deer in the top field but have yet to film any with the drone.

2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about the trouble. Though, Still an awesome video, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-1-17
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

The first 8 seconds is obviously overexposed, but you caught it and corrected for the rest.  The speed up might be a bit fast, especially when you don't include the horizon at the top so the eye can find something to focus on before it is too late.  Nice job.
2019-1-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

The great thing of recording videos is you watch and learn for your videos.

Nice job and Nice property.
2019-1-17
Use props
spandit
lvl.4

United Kingdom

AG0N-Gary Posted at 1-17 10:21
The first 8 seconds is obviously overexposed, but you caught it and corrected for the rest.  The speed up might be a bit fast, especially when you don't include the horizon at the top so the eye can find something to focus on before it is too late.  Nice job.

I think I left it in auto - I've had a few videos where it's almost too bright to see anything so need to play around with the camera settings more.

Good tip about the horizon, thanks
2019-1-17
Use props
spandit
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 09:47
Hi there, sorry to hear about the trouble. Though, Still an awesome video, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!

I'm using a cheap Acer Iconia tablet - it runs the software fine but is obviously limited in processing power. Pretty sure the videos I tried to edit were the lower quality cached ones. This video is using the ones taken off the SD card.

Thanks for the kind words!
2019-1-17
Use props
spandit
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 1-17 10:42
The great thing of recording videos is you watch and learn for your videos.

Nice job and Nice property.

It's why I posted it - feedback welcome and thank you. It's a lot of upkeep and expense but gives me the opportunity to play with my toys (you can see my tractor in the first few seconds)
2019-1-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

spandit Posted at 1-17 11:10
It's why I posted it - feedback welcome and thank you. It's a lot of upkeep and expense but gives me the opportunity to play with my toys (you can see my tractor in the first few seconds)

No problem. look into some ND filters.

Are you planning to stock that pond with fish?
2019-1-17
Use props
spandit
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 1-17 13:10
No problem. look into some ND filters.

Are you planning to stock that pond with fish?

I'd like there to be fish in there but not enough vegetation at the moment and my local council have forbidden stocking it
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spandit Posted at 1-17 11:08
I'm using a cheap Acer Iconia tablet - it runs the software fine but is obviously limited in processing power. Pretty sure the videos I tried to edit were the lower quality cached ones. This video is using the ones taken off the SD card.

Thanks for the kind words!

You're always welcome here. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules