1505 5 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wwb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295266 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

Today I flew a mission I have previously flown, the mission when smoothly no errors but after returning to the office and put the sd card in my computer only to find there is no images on the card. Id like to find out if or what I've done wrong I can't afford to keep flying the same plots. I've managed to download the flight logs but can't see anything obvious.

if anyone has some tips or things to look out for, that would be fantastic.
2019-1-17
Use props
wwb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

aparently this could be a sd card issue. i will test today and report back
2019-1-17
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

You should be seeing evidence of the images being captured on your datalink. It's also good practice to turn the volume high enough to hear the captures during mapping.

Verify that GS Pro or DJI Go lists the amount of available space on the card before you begin the mission. I've seen multiple times where it will say 0 and restarting the sUAS is enough to fix it
2019-1-18
Use props
wwb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

HyperSpectral Posted at 1-18 04:39
You should be seeing evidence of the images being captured on your datalink. It's also good practice to turn the volume high enough to hear the captures during mapping.

Verify that GS Pro or DJI Go lists the amount of available space on the card before you begin the mission. I've seen multiple times where it will say 0 and restarting the sUAS is enough to fix it

The volume was up on my iPad and I could hear the shutter sound. The logs don't show any image capture. I must admit I did not check the amount of space, its a 128gb card and only had 20 images on it so i didn't think to check
2019-1-18
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

wwb Posted at 1-18 07:54
The volume was up on my iPad and I could hear the shutter sound. The logs don't show any image capture. I must admit I did not check the amount of space, its a 128gb card and only had 20 images on it so i didn't think to check

Even with available space it will sometimes encounter a bug or error and thus not take any images.
2019-1-22
Use props
wwb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I fixed it it was the firmware on the camera. i downgraded and then upgraded and all is wirking
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules