Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi there,

where does DJI Forum get the information on which icons to display under my forum name? Talking about all that Spark, Mavic, Osmo etc. stuff under your name.
Guess it is all what you have activated?
And what is that 'flight distance' coming from?

If so, where to change it - in case you sell something or buy it used? And if I sell something, how can I tell DJI about it - not because I care too much about the icon displayed here but for privacy reasons?

Thanks,
SM

2019-1-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Don't sync any more flights  to stop the distance.  Don't know about your drones being kept off.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SM, the icon under the avatar is synced from the activation server, the flight distance is synced from the flight records in the APP. If you would like to delete the icon, please send email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com with your Forum account, thank you.
2019-1-17
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks for that information! However, I have no clue how that Flight distance comes together. Is it in meters?
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SeenMavic Posted at 1-18 06:36
Thanks for that information! However, I have no clue how that Flight distance comes together. Is it in meters?

If your APP uses the same account with the Forum, once you sync the flight records, the flight distance under your avatar will be synced, and you are right, it is in meters.
2019-1-18
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks again. However, the number is totally wrong for me, in my App (which I sync) it is lower bei about 1/3
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SeenMavic Posted at 1-19 00:34
Thanks again. However, the number is totally wrong for me, in my App (which I sync) it is lower bei about 1/3

Just to verify, do all flight records sync successfully? If yes, please kindly offer the screenshot, we'll check the exact status, thank you!
2019-1-19
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

If not all would sync, I would have la ower value in the forums than in the app... that is what is weird as the value HERE is higher than the one in my app. My DJI Account is the same I use here, what do you need - email address? However, I do not care much about the value shown here - I would just help you to sort things out as I might not be the only one with wrong informations displayed here.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SeenMavic Posted at 1-20 01:37
If not all would sync, I would have la ower value in the forums than in the app... that is what is weird as the value HERE is higher than the one in my app. My DJI Account is the same I use here, what do you need - email address? However, I do not care much about the value shown here - I would just help you to sort things out as I might not be the only one with wrong informations displayed here.

We really appreciate your feedback, could you please share us the screenshot of the first page of your flight records in the APP for further analysis? Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

I kept tracking what's happening, but now as the "ft" has been added to the number I still come to 5028834 ft = 1532km, but my App shows me 617km:

For some reason the screenshot or the link is not shown. click on the "broken image" and then open it in new window (next to the "use mouse whell to zoom..."). Sorry for the inconvience.

2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules