Mavic Pro Quickshots
4471 6 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntiochRequiem
New

United States

I just recently bought a MP1 and absolutely love it. I have flown it every day since i got it and it keeps surprising me with how cool and advanced some of the features are.
One of the coolest things is the Quickshot mode, however after watching videos on the drone and other material i have a question.

I only have 3 quickshot modes, (Dronie, Helix, Rocket) i thought there were more than that?
Are the other modes only available on newer models? its confusing becuase it seems like all these are just software limitations because the camera on the pro is more than capable IMO.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntiochRequiem. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Pro has only 3 Quickshot modes. These are Dronie, Helix, Rocket. For reference i will be posting a link where you can find the usser manual for the DJI Mavic Pro. I hope this helps. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V2.0-.pdf

2019-1-17
Use props
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

The Mavic Air has rear sensors whilst the Pro does not. Some of these are used in the Quickshot modes, as far as I know
2019-1-18
Use props
AntiochRequiem
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-17 15:58
Hello and good day AntiochRequiem. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Pro has only 3 Quickshot modes. These are Dronie, Helix, Rocket. For reference i will be posting a link where you can find the usser manual for the DJI Mavic Pro. I hope this helps. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic%20Pro%20User%20Manual%20V2.0-.pdf

Thanks for the response. Bummer that the pro only has the three.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AntiochRequiem Posted at 1-18 07:01
Thanks for the response. Bummer that the pro only has the three.

You are very much welcome AntiochRequiem. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Harj Singh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 08:40
You are very much welcome AntiochRequiem. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

Would be great not to be limited by only 3 quick shot modes!
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Harj Singh Posted at 8-7 13:18
Would be great not to be limited by only 3 quick shot modes!

Hello and good day Harj Singh. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your suggestion with us. I will forward these thread and these valued information that you have provided us today to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules