399 5 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have read a couple of posts where M2P owners had some issues with the gimbal abruptly moving up and down when flying.  Well, my mavic 2 started this issue today and it continued even with the slightest forward movement of the aircraft.  
As a matter of fact, the gimbal reacted immediately when I pushed the right stiick forward 3 consecutive times.  I pushed the stick forward and the gimbal would rotate down.  Other times it did it while climbing or turning the aircraft.  This issue was happening occasionally but today it went full blown.  Has anyone else found a solution for this malfunction?

2019-1-17
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

this is a serious problem and the dji must do something  about it. I hope it is a software problem
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the trouble caused. Regarding your concern, If the gimbal moves upward and downward once and becomes powerless during the self-check, the gimbal's advance calibration data is erased, and there may be an error with the software. We recommend you send it in for repair. You can contact our support for further help at http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-18 17:33
Hi, we're sorry for the trouble caused. Regarding your concern, If the gimbal moves upward and downward once and becomes powerless during the self-check, the gimbal's advance calibration data is erased, and there may be an error with the software. We recommend you send it in for repair. You can contact our support for further help at http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you.

Thanks; but that has (powerless) not taken place.  If you say it might be a software issue then what reinstalls or troubleshooting steps do you recommend that I might be able to conduct myself?
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

M Stuart K Posted at 1-18 18:02
Thanks; but that has (powerless) not taken place.  If you say it might be a software issue then what reinstalls or troubleshooting steps do you recommend that I might be able to conduct myself?

Hi, can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? You may also try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. Thank you.
2019-1-19
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

it does not work by updating the software I already tried! But you have to try to go back to the previous update (.100) to see if it still does this problem to the cardan or not!
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules