Anyone else using Mode 1?
732 8 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

The default Mode 2 controller setting just didn't feel intuitive with me. Mode 1 I find far easier to control. Maybe it's because I'm left handed? I'd be interested to know what others do
2019-1-18
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Mode 2.

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-18
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

Mode 2 feels  just right to me. If I want to accelerate forward in my car then I use the right pedal  same as the drone  
2019-1-18
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm left handed,  also fly mode 1, but ONLY because I started my RC helicopter hobby here in Australia. Wanted to switch to mode 2 when I realised mode 2 resembles real helicopter control more; as all your cyclic control is on the same stick. It probably doesn't make much difference when flying a consumer camera drone, but for certain acrobatic RC helicopter moves, mode 2 gives slightly easier control of your cyclic because it's all on one stick.
2019-1-18
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

Mode 2 feels right
2019-1-18
Use props
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mode 2. It’d be great if they were adjustable so you can choose what works best for you.
2019-1-18
Use props
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

Hani Posted at 1-18 06:15
Mode 2. It’d be great if they were adjustable so you can choose what works best for you.

You can set custom controls
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. The default mode for the remote controller is Mode 2. The remote controller can be set to Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3 and or to a Custom mode. You may check the Mavic Pro Manual for more information about the mode. If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Hemingray
lvl.2
United States

I'm using Mode 1 too - same as you, I find it more intuitive. I had done Mode 2 for a bit, but it was easy to change since 1 seemed more natural to me. Being a (inactive) pilot, I wish I could change the "elevation" stick to pull towards me to go up, that's the real way to climb.
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules