OSMO Mobile 2 Red Light
1398 2 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aquaone
New
Hong Kong

Hi everyone! Looking for some help with the connection of my OSMO Mobile 2 here.
I have purchased the gimbal 2 months back and it connected perfectly when I was in the store but then I have trouble connecting after using it for a few times.
The current problem is as below:
When I mounted my phone with Bluetooth and DJI GO app on, the gimbal will move to the center position, yet with a red solid light.
Then I went on trying to connect to my device within the app but then the app could find my device at all.
Wondering what has gone wrong with my gimbal/app, and what can I do to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot for your help!
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Aquaone, our apologies for the inconvenience. You may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly set up your Osmo mobile 2. Are you using a phone case? What happen before the issue started? If you have a different mobile device that you can try, please check if the issue is still the same. You may refer on our recommended devices below.

1.PNG
2019-1-18
Use props
fans168ea991
lvl.1
Israel

I do have the same problem. The video shows how to update the firmware but there is not option in the DJI GO to update the firmware as shown in the video.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules