5701 6 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom Louie
New
Flight distance : 43 ft

Hong Kong

Hi Guys!

Newbie here. Videos taken were automatically saved to DJI Go App on my iPhone (though they we're in low quality which I'm already aware of) except for the photos.

Can somebody help me how to automatically save photos taken from my Phantom 3 Standard to DJI Go App? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2019-1-18
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

The photos in the app are low res.  The ones on the sd card are of much better quality and can be saved to your computer.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You may need to adjust the settings of your mobile device. Open the Settings menu, select the Privacy tab, select the Photos tab, and then toggle the switch next to the DJI Pilot app icon. If the Pilot app has not been granted access to your albums, the photos and videos cannot be synchronized.
2019-1-18
Use props
Phantom Louie
New

Hong Kong

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-18 09:39
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You may need to adjust the settings of your mobile device. Open the Settings menu, select the Privacy tab, select the Photos tab, and then toggle the switch next to the DJI Pilot app icon. If the Pilot app has not been granted access to your albums, the photos and videos cannot be synchronized.

Hi DJI Paladin!

I already did that. In my case, only videos were automatically saved to my iPhone (and I understand it's in low-quality coz they're only cache) . Not the photos that I've taken.
2019-1-18
Use props
Phantom Louie
New

Hong Kong

ALABAMA Posted at 1-18 08:57
The photos in the app are low res.  The ones on the sd card are of much better quality and can be saved to your computer.

Hi ALABAMA!

Thanks and I'm already aware of that coz they are all cache of the original files. My concern here is that only videos were automatically saved to my iPhone. Except for the photos.
2019-1-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Phantom Louie Posted at 1-18 12:28
Hi ALABAMA!

Thanks and I'm already aware of that coz they are all cache of the original files. My concern here is that only videos were automatically saved to my iPhone. Except for the photos.

As far as I am aware, the photos cannot be saved, but in any event they also would be low quality, as they are not sent back to the RC unit in high quality form.
2019-1-18
Use props
kndll
Second Officer
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Canada

only video is saved ( cached ) to your device if it is set in the app , but photos saved on the sd card in your P3S can be downloaded to your device ,  once you land do not turn off your P3S , on the bottom of the app screen you will find the arrow/ play button , press that and you will be able to select photos to download to your device ,  1080P video can also be downloaded but will take a lot of time  , do not even think about trying 2.7k video , takes forever and your device will not play it .
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules