Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to change Osmo Pocket clock/time and date?
3346 5 1-18 11:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

I've noticed all my videos are one hour less than they should be in the metadata of the video files it creates. How can I change the clock? I haven't found any information about it. Thanks!

1-18 11:02
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, Actually, there is a built-in clock in the Osmo Pocket, and it will synchronize the time whenever the Osmo Pocket is used with a mobile phone. If the Osmo Pocket has not been connected with a mobile device for a long time, then the time shown on the Osmo Pocket will not be correct. The clock's time will synchronize again when the Osmo Pocket is connected with a mobile device. I hope this helps. Thank you.
1-18 12:53
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

Thank you Natalia. It is a nice idea that the clock syncs with the phone. But then I believe there is something wrong in the synchronization. I connected and used it with Mimo App a few days ago... So it should be right but it isn't. I have a OnePlus 6 phone, and time is set to automatic using network provider, and automatic time zone too. The clock opn the phone is right and the Osmo pocket clock is 1 hour less.
Maybe it is a daylight savings issue? Because the time is exactly one hour less than on the phone.
1-19 04:32
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

I have been testing this more and I know what happens now. I believe that the clock in Osmo Pocket is correct, and it may sync with Mimo app correctly, because I have noticed now that the photos have the right date and time in the metadata, But the videos have one hour less in the time metadata. I have just tested it again connecting the Mimo app, making some photos and some videos and transfering the files and the videos have the wrong time. This is an error that must be fixed, please.
1-26 12:10
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

after update to 1.06.00.30... which the log says it fixes time/date... I am still having this problem... now it is even worse.. with the video files having the time metadata two hours less than the time when recorded.. photos are ok. only videos are affected.

4-22 11:14
Use props
Raguirre
New

Chile

Im having the same problem, but my Osmo is registering with 2016 :0
10-21 12:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules