Swap DJI Mimo On-Screen Control
3097 7 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danpos_
New

United Kingdom

As the title says, when you plug the osmo into your phone and use mimo to control the direction of the gimble, the control stick is on the right hand side of the mimo screen and I can't see a way to swap it to the left hand side of the screen. This would make it so much easier to control when holding it with both hands. My girlfriend who will be using the Osmo Pocket and DJI Mimo is left-handed and it's even more of annoyance for her.

If this isn't an option can you please add it as one in the next firmware update. Thanks, Dan!
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dan. I am sorry that  you are having issues with the DJI Mimo application on-screen control. Rest assured I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team. For further development of the said application and with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Krause31
Second Officer
Flight distance : 598990 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello Dan,

I hope i understand you! You can switch it in the mimo app, so you have one axis on the left and one on the right! It's very comfortable for me!

Greets Markus
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Krause31 Posted at 1-18 13:04
Hello Dan,

I hope i understand you! You can switch it in the mimo app, so you have one axis on the left and one on the right! It's very comfortable for me!

Hi Markus, thanks for sharing, yes, the Yaw and Tilt axis can be split to control in the APP. Hope you ahve a great time with Osmo Pocket.
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi danpos_ , please refer to Markus's suggestion in 3#, turn off the Gimbal Easy Control in Gimbal and Handle Settings and then the Yaw and Tilt control will be split.
2019-1-19
Use props
phpjeff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7126 ft
United States

I'd love to see DJI add support to set the control area to left, right or center. When using with a phone mount and grip, it would be nice to be able to use your thumb in the middle of the screen.
2019-10-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I think that if you use the phone rotated 180 degrees the control ends up on the left side (as a single control?)  Might be worth a try by anyone still looking for this facility.
2019-10-23
Use props
djiuser_t1FFky3dP6Px
New

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-1-19 01:04
Hi Markus, thanks for sharing, yes, the Yaw and Tilt axis can be split to control in the APP. Hope you ahve a great time with Osmo Pocket.

But how? Where is the setting??
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules