IOS I pad mini 4 Not saying Low Battery?
1404 16 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheGemster18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 359413 ft
United States

Hello my name is Joe, I am having a strange problem with my DJI Spark and my go 4 software. I currently fly the spark with two different devices, one is a Galaxy S9 Plus, the other is a iPad Mini 4 running the latest iOS 12.1.1 software and I have version 4.3.1 0 on my DJI go 4 software .  For some reason, when my battery drops to the 25% which I set in the DJI GO 4 software, when I'm using my iPad Mini 4 I do not get an audio LOW BATTERY WARNING?  But if I use the Spark with my Galaxy S9 Plus then I get that warning at 25% verbally I'm not understanding why it is not working with the iOS iPad Mini 4 running on the latest software? Can someone please shed some light on this if they have experienced this. Thank you in advance, Joey
2019-1-18
Use props
fans6f66f9da
lvl.4
United States

is the ipad mini on do not disturb? are it’s sounds on?
2019-1-18
Use props
fans6f66f9da
lvl.4
United States

i don’t get a verbal low battery warning on my iphone. the drone just has red lights for me
2019-1-18
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Same problem for me also. iPad min4. No warning ⚠️ at 30%
2019-1-18
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

fans6f66f9da Posted at 1-18 13:43
is the ipad mini on do not disturb? are it’s sounds on?

No its not on do not disturb,... tks. Though.  All the other sounds work, just low battery warning  not working
2019-1-18
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 1-18 19:10
Same problem for me also. iPad min4. No warning ⚠️ at 30%

It's so frustrating! Because when you're flying the Drone you're not always looking at your screen, and I Rely heavily on the verbal warning that I'm at 25% so I can begin to bring the Drone back home
2019-1-18
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

TheGemster18 Posted at 1-18 19:14
It's so frustrating! Because when you're flying the Drone you're not always looking at your screen, and I Rely heavily on the verbal warning that I'm at 25% so I can begin to bring the Drone back home

Yes same here and I also have a Samsung s9. On the s9 I hear the verbal warning  but not on the iPad
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the version of your app that you've installed in the iPad Mini 4 as well as on your Samsung Galaxy S9. We will check this situation with our team for further clarification. Please keep us posted on the latest information.
2019-1-20
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

IOS VERSION....12.1.1.1,  which is the latest version,  Android version is also the latest 8.0 and DJI GO 4 is 8.4.3 I believe.   If you look at my original post regarding this issue all the versions are already listed in there
2019-1-20
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

IOS VERSION 12.1.1.
2019-1-20
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 14:14
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the version of your app that you've installed in the iPad Mini 4 as well as on your Samsung Galaxy S9. We will check this situation with our team for further clarification. Please keep us posted on the latest information.

ISO 12.1.1 DJI go4 app v4.3.10
2019-1-20
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

My iPhone 6S originally gave the audio Low Battery warning...then after an update maybe 12 months ago it stopped giving the audio warning.
2019-1-20
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Rustic17 Posted at 1-20 21:22
My iPhone 6S originally gave the audio Low Battery warning...then after an update maybe 12 months ago it stopped giving the audio warning.

that's what I thought, this is not news on iOS.
Have read that before
2019-1-20
Use props
TheGemster18
lvl.2
United States

Guys thank you so much for all your comments, there must be some sort of resolution for this though? Because it is very important when you're flying the Drone you're not really looking at the screen that Much. you're trying to keep your eye on the Drone and before you know it, the battery is down at 16% and your six hundred feet away at 200 feet up!  DJI must figure out a workaround for this! It is very frustrating! You need to hear that low battery warning!..  if anyone else has any ideas or is experienced this before please let's keep putting up comments, maybe this company will realize that there are a couple of things that are important to us hobbyist. Once again thank you in advance... Joey
2019-1-21
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

TheGemster18 Posted at 1-21 04:43
Guys thank you so much for all your comments, there must be some sort of resolution for this though? Because it is very important when you're flying the Drone you're not really looking at the screen that Much. you're trying to keep your eye on the Drone and before you know it, the battery is down at 16% and your six hundred feet away at 200 feet up!  DJI must figure out a workaround for this! It is very frustrating! You need to hear that low battery warning!..  if anyone else has any ideas or is experienced this before please let's keep putting up comments, maybe this company will realize that there are a couple of things that are important to us hobbyist. Once again thank you in advance... Joey

Totally agree...I've voiced this complaint several times on this forum.
2019-1-21
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

TheGemster18 Posted at 1-21 04:43
Guys thank you so much for all your comments, there must be some sort of resolution for this though? Because it is very important when you're flying the Drone you're not really looking at the screen that Much. you're trying to keep your eye on the Drone and before you know it, the battery is down at 16% and your six hundred feet away at 200 feet up!  DJI must figure out a workaround for this! It is very frustrating! You need to hear that low battery warning!..  if anyone else has any ideas or is experienced this before please let's keep putting up comments, maybe this company will realize that there are a couple of things that are important to us hobbyist. Once again thank you in advance... Joey

Exactly I totally agree   It happened to me 2 days ago over water 30m high.
2019-1-21
Use props
vpasq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 763553 ft
United States

Same problem here! Latest ver IOS and DJI Go4 apps, no audible warning for Low Battery, but all other audibles work on iPhone 6!  Agree, this is a bad scenario, as I look at my drone and also have had situations when looking down at screen it is in Low battery! DJI really needs to fix this.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules