Error trying to read post..
611 8 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

I posted a new thread earlier entitled 'OP: Tripod Mount' that I seem to be unable to access now. Gettiing a

502 Bad Gateway

error.

Other posts seem to be no problem. Any ideas what's going on with this one?

2019-1-18
Use props
RSW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116736 ft
United States

That happens when posts are removed. For example earlier there were four or more identical posts. I noticed all but one had been removed. I don't remember if it was this same post or not.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. I tried to check the link of the post and I'm also getting the same error. I will forward this issue to our technicians and give you an update as soon as possible. For the meantime, try to post it again and check if the issue persists. You can also try a different browser so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

The post have been removed
2019-1-19
Use props
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 1-19 02:21
The post have been removed

Is there a reason it was removed?

I realize there were several posts revolving around the general concept of mounting the OP on a tripod, and I did read them prior to adding my post. But because none seemed to be asking the same question, I thought it was appropriate to post another.(??)
2019-1-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

rjwPhoto Posted at 1-19 11:12
Is there a reason it was removed?

I realize there were several posts revolving around the general concept of mounting the OP on a tripod, and I did read them prior to adding my post. But because none seemed to be asking the same question, I thought it was appropriate to post another.(??)

Well not sure about the reason
Maybe it was breaking the forum rules
What you post about?
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi rjwPhoto, your previous thread has been recovered, you didn't break any rules, it was just a glitch, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-20
Use props
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-20 19:02
Hi rjwPhoto, your previous thread has been recovered, you didn't break any rules, it was just a glitch, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks! Apologize for any inconvenience.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

rjwPhoto Posted at 1-21 03:52
Thanks! Apologize for any inconvenience.

You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules