Wonder if dji will do like apple / cell phone can’t update trick
662 3 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captdan555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 301047 ft
United States

I was thinking the  other night.   In 2010 I bought a new Ipad, it was the most advanced thing on the market.  I still have it,  but it can’t be updated.  Manufacturers do the same thing with cell phones.  Get too old and they die, often way before they should.   Doing so they force you to buy another more updated model.   So,  I was wondering... if some day I’m trying to uodate my mavic pro I’ll get they old “ sorry, but we cannot update this software” warning.   Hmmmm
2019-1-18
Use props
spandit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

At some point all the bugs will have been ironed out and the technology won't support newer features so it won't need updating. Will hopefully remain useful for some time, though
2019-1-18
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not aware of any new features added to the Mavic Pro in all those updates in the last 12 months, so won't miss nothing even if you can't update it no more
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this suggestion with us. No worries, your suggestion will be forwarded to our R&D department for future request. Should you have other concern, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules